Search results

1. S

Password Reset Temp Fix

Thank you for the hard work Bluerise...Your awsome...
  2. S

Playerdex Update

You talking about the pasword resetter on the playerdex right..I tried it before and it didnt work so now I am waiting 24 hours.
  3. S

Playerdex Update

so after I wait 24 hours it should work then right?....
  4. S

The Wonderful World That Is Pwo

Thanks for the update Bluerise. Sorry for bothering you about the password reset in the other topic..I will now wait like everyone else is lol.
  5. S

Pokémon World Back Online!

Ok this is my new account but I tried resetting the password for my old account. Ok so i waited 24 hours for the password reset after trying like 3 times but now I have to wait 24 hours again becuase my log in attempts were wrong is there anyway you can help me.
  6. S

Sorry no it doesnt. I have also maxed out on login attempts lol on the playerdex. I dont know what to do?
  7. S

No I made a new account this one. But I tried resetting the password on my other account through the playerdex and tried like 2 or 3 times and the email just came up as unkown sender and there was nothing in the emaail.
  8. S

Hey I have another account and this one is new. I did the password reset and I tried like 2 or 3 times and the email had nothing in it. And now it says that I have to wait 24 hours before doing another password reset. Can you guys send me the email directly or is that not possible?...