Search results

1. C

Membership trading and screen names

Hey there, I just tried to trade membership to a player named ~Alcohol He gave me the pokes and money, and then we both logged off and I tried to get him a 30 days ms... but every time I tried it said the name contained improper characters. I assume it refers to the "~" at the beginning of...
  2. C

Needs follow up section

I just donated for some tokens and went to post it in the tracker (needs follow up section of tokens subforum) and it seems there New Topic button has been disabled.
  3. C

KO Moves, Bugged moves and General battle courtesy...

So this is a post stemming out of a discussion taking place today in the chat while the server was up. One player called another player a noob because they used a OHKO move. For those of you who are new, a OHKO move is Guillotine, Horn Drill or Sheer Cold. It is a move with only 30% accuracy...
  4. C

A Question of Terms

Hey, as I've been perusing different events, including tourneys and major events like the Legendary Cup, it seems that two things are always restricted: OHKO moves and SKO moves I assume that these terms are One Hit Knock Out moves and Self Knock Out moves So, my first question is simply...
  5. C

Looking for quick confirmation on (s)'s

When I played a couple years back there was a % increase on (s) poke stats... can't remember if it was 10%, 15%... but something like that, so they ranged in iv's as well, but had the potential to have much higher stats... From what I have observed since coming back, that's not the case...
  6. C

Eruption Vs Flamethrower

Hey everyone, in game chat couldn't help me out with this one... seemed split and even Arnie wasn't able to answer this... The wiki says Eruption is "intentionally set at 75" which would make a higher ranked higher powered move lower than flamethrower (which camerumpt learns earlier) but...
  7. C

Feedback Question

I posted this in response to Bluerise's update log, but realized that's not necessarily a thread people are following to generate discussion, so I thought I'd repost it here: Thanks for everything Blue... awesome progress is being made! Is there a link/blog/thread anywhere that lists the...
  8. C

Server Status Link

Hey, I was waiting for the current downtime to end, and went to log in, only to get in with the blackened loading screen, which is usually a full server issue. So i plugged in: http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/svrStats.php but the link is currently busted with the playerdex down. Is...
  9. C

Few Questions From Returning Player

Hey guys, glad to see PWO back up and running... haven't played in over 2 years now, so just a couple questions as I try to meander my way back in to the swing of things. 1. There used to be a site that allowed you to enter a pokes stats to see how good it was. (Poor, Average, Good or Uber...