Search results

1. X

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Members Smartest: Nikola Friendliest:knotzl02 Funniest: Sabo Coolest: Kpyppo Best Debater:Nikola Comeback Player of the Year: arnie Most Attractive Male: Nikola Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: mescolare Most Trustworthy:Nikola Most Helpful (other than staff...
  2. X

Kein Betreff!!!

Nachdem ich viel mit meinem Partner über diese Angelegenheit sprach, konnte ich zwischen wichtigen Dingen und Gründen dieser Aktion unterscheiden. Als Spieler entschied er, etwas Zeit als Personal anstatt Spieler zu verbringen. Er weiß sehr gut wie das Personal operiert. Es geht nicht darum böse...
  3. X

PWO staff updates

WOW its me in the video!!!
  4. X

Cant Login

It works now. But i have a second problem. I forgot the password for the Security Guard at the Pokecenter.. How can i get a new one?
  5. X

Cant Login

Ok thank you! Im going to try it and i will let you know if it worked!!
  6. X

Cant Login

And i already tried it on different computers and i reinstalled the game.
  7. X

Cant Login

Yes. It says: Can not connect to PWO server, Please try again later. Most likely Pwo server is currently turned off.. Thats what it says for around a month.
  8. X

Cant Login

Hello there. I have a problem, i can login with my account on the webside and at the forum.But not in game.. What can i do?? Thank you <3