Search results

1. Froxt

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

The event was good. I could find a treecko within 3-4 hours of the event start. But fishing pokemon weren't like they should be. Shellder were harder to find as a T2. And corphish, I hunted 10-12 hours for it but no see. It could be better
  2. Froxt

missing pokedollars

Was your connection slow that time or had interruptions? This is a very rare result of lag i.e client-server delay. Afaik, only a staff member can do something about this. And 15m is not a short sum of money.
  3. Froxt

sou novo aqui

Sí, claro, ¿Puede decir más sobre el problema? "Yeah sure, Can you please tell more about the problem?"
  4. Froxt

problem!!

I resized it for you. (PM me if you want it smaller/larger) You'll need an image editor for that such as Photoshop, GIMP, MS paint etc. To set it as your sig just copy paste this code. (Like the previous one)
  5. Froxt

problem!!

Just copy and past the code I gave to you directly WITHOUT using "Insert an image"
  6. Froxt

problem!!

Looks like you are still having issues in configuring your signature properly Just copy the below into your signature box (but first delete everything)
  7. Froxt

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Hello fellow Pokemasters!, I noticed that some players are still have issues in map loading even after trying the fixes listed on the main post. I have a 3-step fix that might help (As it helped several more people including my friend) If you tried all the solutions listed on the main post and...
  8. Froxt

problem!!

Upload your signature image here. Then after uploading; right click the image and click copy image address.   Paste the Url here.
  9. Froxt

Server Down?

Likely 2 hours now, the server is down (It shows the same); What is going on?
  10. Froxt

Help - Stuck in spot

Well that is what happens to me when I'm near blackthorn/mahogany. Then I have to run the program as admin or in sandboxie to solve this.
  11. Froxt

[HELP]cannot login

[/color] Anytime!
  12. Froxt

[HELP]cannot login

Then try running the program as admin. Also turn off your Antivirus' Firewall as well as Window's Firewall.
  13. Froxt

[HELP]cannot login

The same happened with me. A firewall was blocking me. When I accomplished access, but still (any)map didn't load as same as your case. I found out the service that was causing the problem but windows won't let me close it.  But however I solved the problem with Sandboxie (click to download)...
  14. Froxt

[HELP] Stuck in Tinsel town!

Yeah.. I waited a while for staff on IRC but no see. He talked to the NPC... He won't move him
  15. Froxt

[HELP] Stuck in Tinsel town!

My friend dadda seems to be stuck in Tinsel town which was closed in 2014. He can not get out. Here are some screens : Using ferry station: Ferry lands my friend into this place, he can't get out Using Escape rope Back to pokecenter / tinsel
  16. Froxt

guild cost debate

Well, I agree with you. The guild cost is too much at the moment and I feel it should be decreased. But not to this extent. You can not come across cutting down 70% of cost just too soon. I agree it'd make it a lot easier to make clans and unite people but It would be too unfair to those who...
  17. Froxt

pwo error 099 N help Please

Probably, you were trying to run the game in a different state like in a sandbox or with different (compatibility) settings. Remove any compatibility states if existing. Try running as an administrator if running in normal and vice versa if in admin state. Also, use a different .exe file or...