Search results

1. R

A PokeNurse on Mt. Silver 5th Floor

Many players have this problem. On Mt. silver 5th floor trainer train their pokemon for higher lvl and their are lots of golbat who know Poison Fang and that move poisioned our pokes and forcibily we have to go back to mt Silver pokemon center and again com up to 5th floor which take about 10-15...
  2. R

PokeMoney Bank

I think In PWO a bank should also establish like "PWO Bank". Features: 1.Like real bank you deposit money and get interest and these interest should be on the basis on ingame playing time like 1% per hour etc. 2.Like real bank a feature of loan should also be there and you have to give the money...
  3. R

Leech Seed

In previous battle Hoppip use Leech Seed on my pineco and after that leech seed continue its effect SS : http://prntscr.com/2q90n0
  4. R

Item Command

Many Players are scammed because of item like prism scale, TMs, Soothe Bells et. not tradeable I think there should a command like /item "ITEM NAME","USERNAME" and this will show that user do you really have that item or not and the no. of that items you have.
  5. R

Skills & Learning

I have noticed this when I evolve my growlithe into Arcanine and now my Arcanine know 4 moves (Agility, Crunch, Reversal, Fire Blitz) and I want arcanine to learn thunderfang so i go to playerdex and I only ticked the thunderfang and when I log in the game my arcanine only know the move...
  6. R

Signature Size

I want to know what's the maximum width and height of a signature I can use in forum so that it doesn't cut into half and the maximum size of signature too like 4 MB, 5 MB etc ???
  7. R

Manual Save

I think a feature or command of Manual Save should also be add to PWO client so when the server is not saving we can save it manually.This will result in less rollback or no rollback.