Search results

1. R

Hi guys!

Haha welcome, I haven't been on much cause I beat all the gyms and I don't see the point, anyways hope to see you around in game sometime!
  2. R

Hello PWO

Welcome to PWO. ;)
  3. R

Hey !!

Welcome to the game. :)
  4. R

Farewell

Farewell, i'm honestly thinking about leaving myself soon. - Rachel
  5. R

PWO is boring Now For Some ! We need some Changes ! PART 1

Re: PWO is boring Now For Some ! We need some Changes ! PART Interesting lol.
  6. R

GIVEAWAY!!!!

Tbh that sounds awesome but, I honestly don't play this game that much so winning them would be kinda pointless unless I started playing more, I'll watch the video and see what happens lol. ;)
  7. R

Sooo...hello

Well, all I have to say is welcome back. :)
  8. R

Did Accounts Get Deleted?

Yeah, I figured that out, all I did was change my password cause it said my pw was wrong so. Thanks anyways Bluerise. :D
  9. R

Did Accounts Get Deleted?

Did they delete accounts? Cause I havent played in a while and when I tried to log onto Rachel Yesterday it said the name didnt exist. ;(
  10. R

just saying goodbye

Buh Bye. ;).
  11. R

Update on Client Permissions.

Lol imma hit up PokeMMO while PWO sorts its **** out. Peace.
  12. R

They risk losing alot of players over all this childish ****, it's ridiculous.
  13. R

Ummmm, wow, ok there goes my fun.
  14. R

-Comeback-

Welcome back ;)
  15. R

Sooo...hello

Welcome back.
  16. R

Back After Months, feel great..

Welcome Back.
  17. R

[Generic greeting/salutation here]

I recently started playing again about a month ago, so I don't know you, but greetings.
  18. R

Best troll you have ever had?

I didn't screenshot it, but one of the staff members put up a message that everyone could see saying "Rachel is pokeman trainer of the day" Maybe you were online when it happened lol.
  19. R

New to the game not to pokemon

You're lucky to have not seen any Keyboard Warriors in the few days you've been playing, I see them all the time. Anyways my IGN is Rachel feel free to chat me up in game. Welcome.
  20. R

First time poster

Bah membership doesn't give you an even better chance of finding shinies, i've had it for a month and only found 2. So MS is kinda pointless other than leveling up pokes faster and finding more money.