Search results

1. T

Level Cap

Will the level cap in the game ever go beyond 99 or will it stay the same. Is there any plans for it in the future?
  2. T

Thank You

Thank you for banning me. Me saying that I speed hack was on purpose, I wanted to be banned. I had over 700hours of gameplay I wouldn't of got banned unless I wanted. Had fun why I played but enough is enough. I'm going to spend much needed time with my God. Yes I believe Jesus is the Son of the...
  3. T

Screen Shot

How do I post screen shots. What's a trusted website for it?
  4. T

Poke...

If the server shuts down and i caught the poke. And now it says I didnt get it what happens?
  5. T

Forums with Trade

Edit: figured that out. Now how do you add the veekun stats to a poke on there level? So people can just click the level to get the stats. If that makes since.
  6. T

When I donate?

When I donate will I have to wait for the tokens or will I get them instantly? Also what do I have to do when I donate, will I have to provide any information after I donate?
  7. T

Donate???

Can you donate on here via credit card or just paypal. If not is there any plans to add the option to pay with credit cards?
  8. T

Help

When i login it says im logged in the system when im clearly not there. What do i do?
  9. T

Epic stats

What is considered epic stats?
  10. T

Place to grind exp..

Whats better to grind exp at.    Dragons Den or Cerulean Cave
  11. T

How to post Screen Shot

I know this sound noobish but how do you post screen shots?
  12. T

Question about Tokens

Is there any other way to get tokens other than through paypal?
  13. T

Trade City Password

I forgot my trade city password is there any way for me to get a new one? I've tried to send a reminder but nothing showed up.