Search results

1. M

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 any new pokes??? maybe i missed something in first post;)
  2. M

regarding my ban

come on ...is already too long time...what takes so much time...
  3. M

inactive

he is banned ...he sold me some scammed tokens
  4. M

download the game again..it was updated and u need to download new client
  5. M

regarding my ban

yes ..i did ,ty ...just tell me where to send those tokens..i didnt spend any :D ..was going to but i didnt
  6. M

regarding my ban

anyone i can talk about it ?..so we fix this quickly..i had MS...and im losing my Ms days and im in 1 tournament..and cant play my battles so i traded Magmortar for 29k tokens +s Machamp .....i understand now that those were scammed...not my fault here...is not my first time i get tokens for...
  7. M

PWO Mapping Contest. [Winners Announced]

whatttt? i thought you are almost done with implementing them lol..awesome speed guys
  8. M

so...

any interesting stuff soon...this game is too boring now really... so?
  9. M

guild problem

the team rocket dont appear..and i checked any other guilds for an aplication and found nothing.. ill post in bug catcher ty
  10. M

guild problem

i cant join a guild because it says i already have an aplication for another guild... i think i made an ap. for team rocket before it was disbanded...and maybe im bugged now..dont know for sure.. please help me, i want to join a guild
  11. M

Kanto Re-Spawn Project Bock 7 feedback.

i've been fishing in route 19-20 after ive seen this post and i miss a lot at fishing... i catch like 1/3 tryes ...is this normal or?... im level 35 at fishing very good at leveling Magmar-93 99 very fast ... vey good zone for end levels
  12. M

Something is really really wrong in this game

im just trading with friends....so i can get the data...i bought like 20 new pokes from mart..so next i see that i dont get the caught data:D ....
  13. M

Save PWO Campaign! (Suggestions)

i would like to see some new pokemons...not just at events..permanent pokemons... tired of farming the same ones everyday
  14. M

Mart bidding sistem

and another thing at mart...i cant see what i sold... just if i click my way to the 40/40 page....and then check every poke i put on mart to see if is gone...this is wrong...do something about this mart...is a very good part for this game and you ignore his problems....pls do something about...
  15. M

Mart bidding sistem

yea your proposition is very good ...but i guess staff just dont care about players opinion
  16. M

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

would be nice if we got some good update for 1 time annnd maybe game reset ... old ivs new ivs...1 of these should not existed
  17. M

Mart bidding sistem

I think the mart bidding sistem need some changes.... 25 pd is crap... you really need to increase that amount ....something like 10k for shinys ...2k for normal pokes or maybe more... I'm selling a lot on pokemart and buying also , but never used bid to sell something...if possible please...
  18. M

The game reset

only the meaning of pokemon keeps this game alive , if it was anything else wouldve failed long time ago... would be a good idea to reset if we get a nice update(not just 1 new poke bleah gg)
  19. M

christmas event

but the idea of hidding the present so far from the sudowoodo was bad...if closer would've been better , but it was a good event...waiting to see what is in that gift:D
  20. M

Gift it!

i did an unnoficial events of gifts:d too bad just few people wanted to give some gifts) but ive seen a lot of gifting ingame so it was nice :D