Search results

1. J

It is ridiculous...

I have to show my frustration... I got like a handful of reports in playerdex "community watch" section. Some are reports from people insulting, others from scammers... What they all got in common?! They are all waiting to be resolved!!! And its not like they're there for a few days... No! Its...
  2. J

future sight vs tyra

My tyranitar got killed in PvP by a alakazam, after being hit by future sight, a psychic attack. Is that supposed to happen?!
  3. J

Downtime...

So, whats with the constant server downtime lately?! And I'm not mentioning the planned reboots, I mean the frequent and long server crashes! Registrations open - good! Game available for download - awesom!! Constant server problems - spoils it all... This seems to be a recurring issue from...
  4. J

Dragons Den Outrage

So here's the thing... I caught some 7 or 8 horseas, from which I chose one for the Outrage quest in Dragon's Den. Thing is, when I talk to NPC to show the horsea I caught, she says the poke is aggravated, that perhaps I didnt catch it, bla bla bla... What?! Then I go to pc, chose a different...
  5. J

The surprises never end...

For some reason every time I come to forum is to complain... =/ So just a few minutes ago, I'm battling a friend in PvP, and something amazing happens! He's Lanturn uses hydro pump, and manages to faint BOTH my magneton, AND my charizard... (Yes, both same time, charizard being out of battle)...
  6. J

future sight - another fail...

I just taught my kadabra "future sight", replacing "psychic", because in your wiki says its a 100 power / 100 accuracy move... And its not!!! Come on guys, I've spent so much money already edit pokemon moves because of bugs / malfunctions... When will you have system working with enough...
  7. J

wrong move learned

Hi! My Chinchou just evolved into lancturn. In the wiki you can see that at level 27 lancturn learns 3 moves (which it didnt...). When evolving, game asked me if I wanted lancturn to forget 1 move for it to learn 'spit up', so I chose it to forget 'take down' in order for it to learn that new...
  8. J

Chuck

Hey there! I know it'll probably be useless this request, still... Yesterday afternoon I was close to defeating Chuck, then the server goes down... It comes back again, almost defeating he's last pokemon, it goes down again, for hours... Today I go there and lose since nearly 50% of my attack...