Search results

1. J

It is ridiculous...

Yeah... Actually I lost all interest in this game for a number of reasons on this recent days. I did finaly get an answer to my reports, those dudes got banned. But for some weird reason the person who looks into this cases has the power to ban players, but not to restore what is mine (tokens)...
  2. J

It is ridiculous...

So, what you saying is... I'm screwed, bye bye tokens... Right?! XD
  3. J

It is ridiculous...

So, lets take that case where Blue says I gotta wait for other guy to appeal. How long does he have to appeal, what if he never does?! O.o
  4. J

It is ridiculous...

Just a little thing. Its not just about reports being looked into, its also about those that are looked into and get a 1st answer, but after that stay unresolved... Taking the 2 reports for scam I have for example (although there are more...): 1st Case: I report, with SSs of everything! I get a...
  5. J

It is ridiculous...

I have to show my frustration... I got like a handful of reports in playerdex "community watch" section. Some are reports from people insulting, others from scammers... What they all got in common?! They are all waiting to be resolved!!! And its not like they're there for a few days... No! Its...
  6. J

Gift it!

I already did this just before Christmas =P Gave a free pack (new IVs shiny and 50k for surfboard) to 2 random new players, good to see more people with the spirit =D
  7. J

Jinji's Changelog

Yep. Should definitly test future sight vs tyra and fissure vs weezing =P Let me know the results.
  8. J

Jinji's Changelog

Oh yes, I see those funny lines he's got. Now I get it XD
  9. J

♣♣♣ MERRY CHRISTMAS PWO ♣♣♣

You too, all the best!! =)
  10. J

Jinji's Changelog

Dont think it was from previous battle, Im pretty sure the guy went to pc before we battle, and all his pokes were full HP =) And then, there's the other cases I mentioned =P Who's the gengar?! O.o
  11. J

Jinji's Changelog

Hi!! Seems people are reporting battle bugs here, so I got a funny one for you =) http://prntscr.com/5k3nfp My arca killed the venusaur, and the other player sent in Altaria. So I hit it with outrage, he hits me with his att, the altaria faints because its hurt by poison O.o Also some time...
  12. J

Kanto Re-spawn Project Block Six.

I cannot enter with defence scroll... -.- How am I supposed to catch my own chan this way?!
  13. J

wats the checkpoint 2 in kanto mean

Its part of a circuit you have to do during earthquake TM quest.
  14. J

future sight vs tyra

Ok, but still I hope someone takes a look at it... With or without SS, its reported!
  15. J

future sight vs tyra

Oh and since we're at this, 2 days ago I was training my koffing, and while battling an npc one of its pokes ko'ed my koffing using fissure (ground type). That shouldnt happen either, right?! I also do not have ss of this, yet I hope staff will look into it.
  16. J

future sight vs tyra

No, I do not... =/ yet, it happened!
  17. J

future sight vs tyra

My tyranitar got killed in PvP by a alakazam, after being hit by future sight, a psychic attack. Is that supposed to happen?!
  18. J

No :)

lool Troll as expected XD
  19. J

No :)

Re: Stop to Play Am I your friend?! Cause I'm everyone's friend... =P In any case, gl!!!
  20. J

Downtime...

So, whats with the constant server downtime lately?! And I'm not mentioning the planned reboots, I mean the frequent and long server crashes! Registrations open - good! Game available for download - awesom!! Constant server problems - spoils it all... This seems to be a recurring issue from...