Search results

1. M

Client Update 1.96

Not sure..maybe, but didn't obviously remember it? And yeh... Overall good work tho, I was too frustrated when I typed my post's.. I hope they take that stupid move away from the hypno at the CC, or just take the whole hypno out of the CC.. I bet im not the last victim of those stupid hypno's
  2. M

Client Update 1.96

have you ever tried catching em? ( i'm sure you'll get it back ) If they are fainted, you might lost your leftover forever.. they made it work like in handhelds because "Pokemon World Online is a non-profit, free-to-play, fan-made MMORPG based on the original products" :) I know...now... I...
  3. M

Client Update 1.96

Otherwise good update... only part I didn't like was this..."Item manipulating moves such as Thief work as described on Bulbapedia and in accordance to handhelds (meaning they are PERMANENT in wild battles, but only temporary in any other battle)" Thats just so bull-crap, why the hell u guys...
  4. M

Kanto Re-spawn Project Block Six.

Well i'll be direct, i've been at this seafoam island now a few days, and it sucks so bad now, no1 wants to be here anymore..... serious VR gyarados?... and no shellderp with surfing anymore?.... Just add shellder back to VR when surfing here... no1 wants to fish it, this place rly needs better...