Search results

1. K

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

didn't rise? lol, 1m for lol machamp, 2m for tangela and at least x2 price for other s commons. i was here before update, don't tell me
  2. K

1-31 looks good, but for now it will be work only with reset, otherwise prices on 28+ will rise to the sky even more than after 20+ update.
  3. K

reset current shinys isn't good idea for all, my vote for 28+ back. this update(20+ or 1-31) will work properly only with full wipe or after few years, when all players who keep 28+ will leave pwo, for now it's totally disbalanced market and increased gap between players
  4. K

Bagpack

yeap, but i don't want to remove moltress feather and etc, i want to put it in other place
  5. K

Bagpack

it's good idea i think, have some useless things in backpack too
  6. K

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

bellsprout. killed with 1-hit :/ next was magikarp
  7. K

Regarding The Current Shiny IVs.

thoughtlessly decision. until it late game was generally based on recieving shiny pokes with max necessary iv's to make own "dream team". yes, old shiny doesn't mean best battler, but most of them stronger and more universal than others regular. so now on one side - newcomers which have no...
  8. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

this chance according to probability theory, but shiny trigger works on another principle. tbh there was two chances of recieving poke with 28+ iv's: actually shiny chance 1/2048-1/8192 guaranteed 28+ and 4^6/31^6(usual poke appeared with 28+ stats became shiny), so it have to be summarize but...
  9. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

Sounds so epic. But you didn't study math in school? just compare chance of appearance of pokemon with all 28+ stats w/o shiny effect(assume that shinys range 1-31) and old shiny chance even w/o MS which guaraunteed 28+ iv's to your poke. feel the difference? it's x26. i.e. in comparsion with...
  10. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

Then what is this update change in game health and balance? Nothing, till last old shiny doesn't become history. Do you know chance for encounter pokemon with 28+ IV's without shiny trigger? it's 4^6/31(32)^6 = 0,0000046(0,00046%) instead of old shinys - 0,00012(0,012%) and 0,00049(0,049%) with...
  11. K

Blue's Log Of Updates

sorry for offtop, don't want to create another usless topic with 1 answer, but: bicycle unavailable in land maps like safari zone, mt silver lower mountainside, splitting river reserve, etc. so they marked as cave. is that right?
  12. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

p.s. i'm not against you and old players or something else, i just want same opportunities and same affects for each player, not for chosen few. nothing more.
  13. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

Communism? How does it relate to that? Ah, my location. Very delicate trolling. Ridicoulosly to hear from adept of elitism. Btw, equality before the law - one of the democracy principles. And mistakes of the past shouldn't be corrected in your opinion? That's lol. In the law there is such...
  14. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

why not 20-31(32)? similar situation if staff fixed overpowered broken move only for new catched pokemons having left old poks invariable. if you want to correct something in game - correct it at all, as you doing with other game aspects
  15. K

Blue's Log Of Updates

sounds pretty
  16. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

quod erat demonstrandum %)
  17. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

it's strange to hear similar questions from gm to common player.) i don't know certainly. if it impossible - don't take seriously, i just wanted to hear their opinion about this. and discussion shows the real face of those, who so rejoices and supports this update here but if you asked about...
  18. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

yeah, but it guaranteed at least very very good all IV's, so if it's out of balance in game then they must be reset according to new update. but none of those who spoke here about good game health and bla bla bla for some reason don't ready to donate and reset their old 28+ shinys, lol. it's...
  19. K

HUNTERS

in route 34 it has HR rate, in Cerulean cave VR
  20. K

New update shiny ivs 20+

i expected this. i.e. staff considers interests only of the veteran players? then what sense to the new players to continue to play there, when the abyss between them and veterans constantly increases with similar updates? notice, i don't ask anyone to give me all kind of shiny pokemons that i...