Search results

1. P

Hey, it's me again!

I'm extremely interested! I will apply for it once I'm home again. Though I'm sorry to see Zain go but I think he made the right choice giving you the guild.  :)
  2. P

Hey, it's me again!

I've been here since the 4th of February, 2009. I was 9 years old back then. Looking back at old posts, I realize how awkward and crazy I seemed lol. But anyways I've been on and off the past few years. So now I've decided to officially come back and return. I plan on being much more competitive...
  3. P

Pokemon world online for Mac?

Thanks Guys!
  4. P

Pokemon world online for Mac?

Hello, I've been playing this game for a few years now. (since 2009) My toshiba broke down and eventually I got a mac mini. I really want to continue playing this game and was wondering if I can still play on a mac. Thanks for your response! ;D
  5. P

PWO Mapping Contest!

Ohh wow I'm excited how this'll turn out
  6. P

Game: PokéBalls - Catching a Break.

For some reason... im not seeing this in the stores? I don't recall buying it since i'm just hearing about it. OH you meant the goldenrod and celadon stores. :p
  7. P

Game: Wrap up warm now!

I'm really glad they have done this event. I've been told by a staff using the system thing about another staff making the event even though she was working on the battles, I'm really thankful to her. There were plenty of ungrateful people though, but everything was ok. thanks a lot staff! :D
  8. P

Game: Land of the released

oh wow... idk if this is a good or bad thing XP
  9. P

Announcing TMs

Oh yay tm's are here now :D I can have a better time choosing moves for my Pokemon
  10. P

Game: 24/4 updates.

oh my bad stop spamming martlouis! anyway cool update :D i love how you make this and more like the handheld, i cant wait to see the next updates
  11. P

Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Cool update, its great, but the broken moves should be more concentrated on, there is a lot
  12. P

This may be a shock...

awesome :D cant wait to see you back, im waiting for you
  13. P

Hello People! =)

happy bday :D
  14. P

This may be a shock...

well...bye dane....hope I see you back. :-\ btw i never expected your avatar to be that kaiser :P
  15. P

Game: Christmas Event

The part you said about it being unfair. Well, hey, they picked johto, besides its the natural pokemon you catch in the beginning of johto. They can still be useful.
  16. P

Thanks! ;D
  17. P

what's a wharf? and where is the wharf?
  18. P

haha, im already excited :D :D :D
  19. P

no matter how many years pass.... i cant ever stop playing this game :D . Been here forr 3 years expecting newer and more pokemon ... keep it up (what all other people says) but I mean it XD thanks and merry christmas to you!
  20. P

Staff reorganisation

sounds good enough for me :P hope the game improves a lot ;D (or quite some)