Search results

1. E

BlueStoneExtreme is a Scammer

this guy has been trying to scam people of tokens an money, So since he tried to scam my friend Vexey i decided to to get proof. he tried to scam me of my umbreon an i took SS of our chat got him to admit he was actually trying to scam me. so ppl can see ehre he admits to being a scammer trying...
  2. E

client issues

the server is offline atm
  3. E

New Pokemon in Token Store

well not just for the pokemon i like i was just naming a few i just personally wish we had glaceon an leafeon in game i mean u could evolve into glaceon in the ice cave by lvling up once the cave like going to blackthron city but for leafeon im not sure ;/
  4. E

login problems

still waiting :/ here
  5. E

New Pokemon in Token Store

Hi everyone! don't you think it would be a great idea to add more pokemon to token store? for example Riolu 4th gen starters Glaceon Leafeon an many more. would help the game make alot more money an help the game alot in many ways for more pokemon to be added to the store ;)
  6. E

login problems

okay thanks for the reply was waiting for 1 of u guys to reply makes me feel more sane XD okay i'll wait for u guys to fix that an again ty for the reply
  7. E

i cant log in and the server is online

yup.. same here. idk how many pl having the same problem im guessing server needs a restart?
  8. E

login problems

ye idk whats going on other ppl having the same problem
  9. E

i cant log in and the server is online

same here i cant login either lol.
  10. E

login problems

i checked the website says the server is fine when i try to log in it says can not connect to PWO server please try again later most likely PWO server is currently turned off
  11. E

login not working.

i cant login either but it says server is fine might be server lag.
  12. E

Acid move is glitched

file is to big cant post it...
  13. E

Character stuck

nvm im unstuck now
  14. E

Is your character stuck?

nvm im unstuck now
  15. E

Character stuck

im stuck in a gym after battling a trainer i got dced an when i spawn i cant move or walk nor type the NPC talks to me soon as i logs in as if im about to battle :-[ been trying to get unstuck for past 15 mins so decide to post here to get help