Search results

1. freakcentro12

Hello, I'm Back! Hoping to see my old pals, still playing!

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome. Hoping to have an impact on my return. :)
  2. freakcentro12

JinJiiiii I am soooo misssing you as well. I thought you woudn't recognize me or what. Hoping to see you in game!Best Admin!!!!
  3. freakcentro12

If anyone could still remember me and my Guild. Lets play once again. My previous guild was Team Aqua and was renamed to Team Akatsuki, which was lead by ZainPF.
  4. freakcentro12

Spreading PWO

One thing thing that i did notice these days is that PWO game has been spreading throughout the world..I started palying PWO for atleast a year now,about May of 2012. AND way before,me as a filipino citizen i noticed that before there are only 2-5 players who are playing PWO back when i was...
  5. freakcentro12

Game: Christmas Event

how to get into the xmas event?or how and where to get into the crystal cave?
  6. freakcentro12

cam corder to caught botters?

is it also compatible to windows 7?
  7. freakcentro12

thanks master darcia..botters here i come
  8. freakcentro12

can someone recommend me what best application or software will im going to download to catch and caught naugthy botters??
  9. freakcentro12

User Already In System Error Information.

waaaaa...im stuck..user already in the system sirs/bosses..=c
  10. freakcentro12

=c..black screen

Waaaaa..im still on black screen...huhuhu
  11. freakcentro12

how to use and put signatures?

how to use,put and update a signature?considering the fact i dont know how to put image on my account
  12. freakcentro12

24h wait after lost with gym leader

hey it pass the 48th hour period mark..turning 53th hour can someone reset the time on BLue..The last gym which i have lose..can someone please the action sir staff.please sir..i want to continue the journey of my player..oh please sir.ohh please.please
  13. freakcentro12

teamcoto; bug trade

sir..please give this forum an attention..Our fellow PWO player has been scammed by the names teamcoto sir and he won't returned it to his original owner Infernivel..Just a concern fellow PWO player..more power to PWO..Punish all players who have been violating the rules sir..