Search results

1. D

Possible to recover my Account?

Problem solved.
  2. D

Possible to recover my Account?

Good evening guys, I have a little question: I had a long break of PWO, no I´m back but I dont have any acess on my Account anymore. I have tried to recover my account, but I never recived a E-Mail (I use @web.de). So... now my question, it´s possible to recover my account? I have the name...
  3. D

Trick Tower Event Feedback.

I think the event was "OK". I dont like the last part with the puzzle but the another parts are good.
  4. D

My biggest luck

Wow, I want it *-*
  5. D

A new server, like a speed server?

But this server would be great for people who dont want to play so many hours a day.
  6. D

Against Disconnectors.

That would be great!
  7. D

A new server, like a speed server?

Hey guys, I just want to know what did you think about a new PWO server? I mean like a speed server with highter rates and something like that. Like the Shiny chance without Membership 1:4000? And double money/exp? Just write your opinion.
  8. D

Petition about new "update" shiny IV's. Read before post.

Re: Petition about new "update" shiny IV's. Read before post I´m against the update.
  9. D

New update shiny ivs 20+

I dont like this Update. Maybe it´s good for the old players but not for the "newbies".
  10. D

New Update Talk(Added Polls)Vote Now

Re: New Update Talk I love this Update so much! Thank you Shane! Thank you so much!
  11. D

I want to play with my brother PWo, possible?

Okay, thank you. :-)
  12. D

I want to play with my brother PWo, possible?

Hey, I want to play with my brother PWO (Not on the same account), but we have the same IP, would be a problem?
  13. D

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

It would be great if anyone can add something about "dancing pokemon".