Search results

1. BorneoBoys

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Nice update... :) I hope King Rock will be added for the next...
  2. BorneoBoys

help me pls

Right click the PWO.exe, and choose "Run as administrator"...
  3. BorneoBoys

help me pls

You need to run program as administrator...
  4. BorneoBoys

Server down

Check here dude if you want to know what happen with game server: http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php Edit: game is offline now.
  5. BorneoBoys

Rig Project Changelog

Riga, I want ask you here, just feel curious. Why I lost Def Scroll when entered the secret area (or new area) on SRR. So it's make me cannot enter the old SRR area... What it is normal? As I remember it, I show him Hitmonchan to enter it...
  6. BorneoBoys

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 Sometimes when leftovers work, its make HP points of my snorlax was changed...(in same level and pokemon). What's make this happen?
  7. BorneoBoys

UIS - I waited for 11 hours!!

Wait until they reboot the game dude... It's can fix your problem, iirc, be patience, :)
  8. BorneoBoys

Luminous Updates

Why Thunderbolt can miss, I used it on my Gastly...
  9. BorneoBoys

Rig Project Changelog

Yeah I agree, take so long time to buy several TMs that we want... So Rig, make we could choose how much number we will bought.
  10. BorneoBoys

Need Help with my Pokemart

I try to sell 10x metal coat 100k each on Pokemart, after a while when I checked again, it shown "this item is no longer for sale". But I don't get payment from it. Any staff could explain it to me.. sorry, I'm confused with this... Add other SS :
  11. BorneoBoys

Error when using bike on Route 12/13

Sorry for my fault never seen another topic... thank a lot before...
  12. BorneoBoys

Error when using bike on Route 12/13

Hello everybody, this is my first time making a topic. About the strangeness I felt when using the bike on Route 12 and 13. Initially I used a bicycle, when I met the NPC and do a battle. I found myself up the surfboard. When it should still use the bike. My question is, why like that? *sorry...