Search results

1. J

Playerdex: A warning to you all

Is the Playerdex in twitter fake????...... i might be able to get back with the updates thanks u all
  2. J

Game: Update 2

Need help i still cant log in.... it kinda lags when trying to load idk....pls im waiting to play for more then e month for now
  3. J

Game: Update 1

Is there going to be a Client update? cause i cant log in with thisone maybe a 1.8C or 1.8D would work for me.....i cant log in... i stay loading map and i try like thousend of times per day but nothin i cant play pls help....
  4. J

Cant play PWO/Log in.... "Loading Map"

I still cant log in....the other day i could but its Horribly Rare and i try like hundreds of times per day...pls i need help...i used to play everyday.... like 4 hours least.... but now suddenly i cant....
  5. J

thx for ur support but i tryed hundreds of times :( .... i always close it and open again w ctrl+shift+esc
  6. J

Please i need HELP....i been playing PWO all along like every day but suddenly now i cant....i have an issue when i log in pwo it says "Loading Map - ...? but im stuck there for ever and i try and try to log in back again but nothing....pls someone GM help me ....what could it be?....and this is...