Search results

1. C

New update shiny ivs 20+

This change is OK. BUT, and a big BUTT, with this change is shiny rate should be DRASTICALLY increased so that while they have lesser stats, they wont be insanely rare and the chance to get a really good one will be realistic.
  2. C

About the new ms deal....

Just becuase the rate is 1/1000, absolutely does not mean a shiny will appear every three hours, i think you, and others who currently have membership will agree that just becuase the rate now is approximately 1/2000, a shiny absolutely does not appear once every 6 hours, i.e. i spent 12 hours...
  3. C

I think the guaranteed IV change to 15-31 for shines is a solid proposal with a rate of 1/1000 for shinys. Minimum 15 IV is still very good and battle worthy. Shinys with 28+ IVs will still be extremely valuable and the current prices of 28+ IV pokes may be minimally impacted. Membership will...
  4. C

I think the reason most people purchase membership, aside of course from showing gratitude for giving us this game to play, is for the increased shiny chance. If the MS shiny chance is increased to 1/3000something, I think player morale will be lowered and many might be inclined to fore-go...