Search results

1. C

Anyone who has caught a Mr. Mime

Finally caught him!!! He turned out really good! 25–28 HP; 31/18–19 Physical; 18–20/23–25 Special; 29–31 Speed http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calc ... 3&level=24
  2. C

**** THAT Awkward moment when you finally have found Mr. Mime after 8hours of non-stop grinding ... and then realize you don't have any pokeballs.
  3. C

Roughly how many hours did it take you? It's the first HR I am going for and not sure how long I should expect it to take.. this is what the zone looks like: Mr. Mime - Horribly Rare Pidgeotto- Rare Raticate - Rare Rattata- Common Tangela - Common Pidgey - Common How many hours should I...
  4. C

How is pokemon trainer levels determined?

How are the trainers you face levels determined?
  5. C

A noobish pokemon question..

How do I know if my pokemon have a good nature / stats? Are "good" stats different for each pokemon? I know how to look at my stats, but they just go up with each level so I can't compare my pokemon stats.. is there a way to do this? ALso - can you pick another starter after you complete the...
  6. C

After you beat one region..

After you defeat one region, do you move to the other? Then can you travel between them freely? Need someone to explain this to me.
  7. C

Need admin to switch my ***..

Hey, I just registered yesterday, and I had no idea that your registration *** is your *** ingame, could someone change me female please :) thanks