Search results

1. Y

Final leave from yoyo ;)

Hey its yoyo guess you know me ;) he he.. I am finally leaving this game. Its my last bye in this game and forums.. I will rarely come on this forum So kindly lock my topics.. Including sig topic. Good bye to all mates ;). Hope to see you all somewhere else.
  2. Y

Some questions for literature

Hello guys yoyo up here I was writing a story from abt 2 years still its not complete but I would like to share it with u guys. I need to ask some questions before posting it as it can be dangerous :P so here it goes :- # story contains violence # story can b in bad English as my grammer is...
  3. Y

Why???

Hello sir I just wanted to know why m i got banned what did i do ? it says i have repeatedly breaks the rule can i know what i did ?
  4. Y

Last 24 hours =(

Hey everyone now finally the time comes to say final goodbye to all... I have never thought that this time will come. I really enjoyed this game and the meetings with all new and old players.. The time spending on all channel was really awesome talking, joking and teasing everyone, it is the...
  5. Y

Need my rapidash

Hey I m back in game. And found that Tadashi leaved th game or maybe banned IDK what exactly happened but I gave him my S rapidash with old ivs before leaving the game and now can't find him on I need that poke for my team it will be grateful if u help me here is SS showing trade...
  6. Y

Return of Rarity

In pwo as u all know because of a certain reason the rarity system is disabled. Like now if u check the Pokemon in certain reason it says like - pikachu (Unknown) which is really annoying. And before, knowing the rarity was really interesting and we have competitions or challenges [In ourself]...
  7. Y

login error

HEY ADMINS PLZ HELP ME I TRIED MANY TIMES TO LOGIN BUT IT ALWAYS STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION PLZ HELP ME. I M GETTING THIS PROBLEM FROM THE LAST NIGHT.
  8. Y

101 lvl pokemon ????

Hey all I got a question that how a pwo trainer got a higher lvl poke than 99 ?? I saw someone selling a lvl 101 s magicarp pls tell me how to lvl more than 99.