Search results

1. B

Best buy

i got a charmeleon for 5k and a quilava for 15k dont remember wat stats were though
  2. B

Dusk Town ?

Try refreshing or relog it helps for me sometimes
  3. B

How to Prevent and Report Hacking and Scamming

Thanks stank this is very informative.
  4. B

Enter Pkmntrainerreginald

These are great. very interesting keep up the good work.
  5. B

What Pokemon Would You Be Be?

lol I got mew in the test but i think of myself like a slowbro that is slow to do something but when it does it is awesome.
  6. B

Pwo Central

Great idea I've never heard of something like this it would be way easier than having to run around and find someone to trade.
  7. B

5 Halloween Monsters Explained.

The Undrworld movies are the best vampire/werewolf movies. Werewolves are the best.
  8. B

Whirl Islands Quest Guide

Great guide. i like that you do this but i think people should only look at it if they get stuck and not right away.
  9. B

Pokemonstrosities

These were pretty funny i just started liking bannette alot more
  10. B

Grass Types = Vegies?

I love that picture of bulbasaur. It looks so evil
  11. B

Forums: Bye Bye Ipb!

I like the red, gold, and green alot. But i like the green a little better than the other 2.
  12. B

Mapper

This is an awesome map I think it would be great in the game. I like this map it seems a little small though.
  13. B

Which Patch Is Where You Can Catch Pikachu In Verdian Forest

i have looked for around 20 hours and didnt find one so i went to power plant and found one right away
  14. B

Some Cool Facts About Pokemons

I thought the koffing/weezing thing was cool. I never noticed it.
  15. B

Your Dream Pokemon/ Team!

My favorite would have to be Skarmory. It is flying and steel and just plain awesome.
  16. B

Legendary

I saw that a staff (can't remember name) had a heatran. It was awesome. I would love the chance to catch a legendary sometime in the distant future.
  17. B

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

My first shiny was a spearow but then i ran into a S sentret 5 minutes later both w/o membership. Since i got membership i have caught a S graveler, S krabby, and a S grimer.
  18. B

Who's Your Companion?

My companion has to be my miltank. it rocks!!!
  19. B

When Does The Server Start?

Hey this game is free so stop complaining and wait patiently until it comes back up.