Search results

1. S

someone named cesarsbs and his attacks

Lol....what's so much in that i have beaten him 2-3 times....just use ur pokes wisely....
  2. S

Shiny's Rate....

I have ms so for me the rate is 1/3072....its so disadvantageous for newbies like me....why shouldnt i get the same treatment if i m playing the same game....everyone is so frustrated with these new updates....is the game actually getting updated ? For me its actually getting outdated....so many...
  3. S

Against Disconnectors.

Why u want to battle if ur net is not good enough....anyhow it gets disconnected for u....its already ruining the fun of the game....u should not battle if ur net is weak....
  4. S

Shiny's Rate....

Its very difficult to find shinies now....If thats the case make it as it was....coz u got all ur shiny's with the previous rule....
  5. S

Against Disconnectors.

This is a good idea....though it will increase developers work....even if we give a win to the other player and loss to the disconnector its fair enough....because if u know ur internet is not working well y do u come in a battle just wait for the net connection to be normal and then battle....
  6. S

Shiny's Rate....

Ya i also agree with that 1/512 is a little absurd....now that shiny ivs are reduced to 20 minimum they should be made like 1/1024 something....or maybe 1/1532 something like that....1/3072 takes a lot of that....i have membership and zero shinys in like six days....
  7. S

Against Disconnectors.

Thats the best we can do....give a win to the battler who is battling against the one who has disconnected and a loss to the disconnector....
  8. S

Shiny's Rate....

Hello all....I would like to suggest about the shiny rates.... I guess they are 1/3072 at the moment and thats too high for a shiny whereas earlier it was 1/2048.... My suggestion is,it should be 1/512 and the shiny ivs should be made the same as token store ivs,which is minimum 15....Because it...
  9. S

Against Disconnectors.

Anyhow at the moment battles are not played for money....So i dont think reducing a sum of their money is a good idea....Atleast the other player should be awarded a win even if its an internet problem....
  10. S

Against Disconnectors.

Hi everybody.I would like to suggest,if in a battle someone disconnects the other player should gain a win....Its really frustrating when you are winning and someone disconnects....Some people get disconnected by net problems but some do it deliberately and then they say it was a net problem...
  11. S

Is your character stuck?

Ok sure :)..
  12. S

Is your character stuck?

Hiii.Someone help me i was doing lapras's quest and i got stuck below the stones in water..Help me..