Search results

1. Tsubaru

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

What are the pros/cons of ability capsules in the Battle Tower? Pros: availability, everyone can get their hands on these “capsules” You can create ur favorite battle pokemon by simply changing nature etc, so u just need to hunt for a good IV pkm. That’s not a problem, since we all hunt...
  2. Tsubaru

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

ye dont forget the good old times where corrupted staff members floated the market with shinys, or when ppl used the ingame auction house to triple their money and pokemon by abusing bugs. The old pwo days were a mess and am glad they are over =) Deleting old iv shinys is also a solution...
  3. Tsubaru

We are here to discuss and not to call other ideas stupid, so keep it civil we are not in middle school here =) ppl said that they quit the game if token store shinies and wild shinies get lower IVs but they didnt, only a few left and alot came back later.  The majoraty of players left...
  4. Tsubaru

Adding Nature/abillity capsules to the battle tower is probably the best idea i ever heard.  There is no easy way to handle the old iv problems (32 IV and 28+ IV shinies). Players will complaint and moan no matter what. Just reroll all old pkm ivs right before u introduce a new region. I...
  5. Tsubaru

Shiny Chance for Token store

*I really dont like grave digging but i have to* So it looks like the shiny token store chance is still pretty low for the "new" Token store pkm. Probably bought more than 40 pkm + shiny chance from the Token store and still no S anything. If i remember correctly the "old" Token store was...
  6. Tsubaru

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr *removed*
  7. Tsubaru

Secret Base Mapping Contest. [CLOSED]

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. I have no idea how to design the inside of a building (Pokecenter/Pokemart), the wiki only gives rare information about mapping and the guides on the forum i found are useless since the images are no longer available. How do i place npcs on the map or add...
  8. Tsubaru

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Iam so sorry guys but this is my fault. A new Semester has started so i dont have much time for pwo now :( I updated all routes/ spawns/ pkm level and i used 2 different kind of maps also asked ingame for some feedback - i went back to fix some of these maps. Sadly because of some layout...
  9. Tsubaru

St. Patrick's Day Event Feedback

Well for me this event was probably one of the worsed ive played. An event should not be frustrating, most of the Event items we had to farm were already ingame (recycling old content is pretty lame). There was no special PKM we could hunt in the event except for the existing one (I can hunt...
  10. Tsubaru

feedback for my Diglett cave b3f hunt: the surf spot is way to much overcrowed u should remove some encounters like quagsire/wooper (fishing and surfing) same for zubat/golbat, I havent found one staryu or shellder yet, so that makes me beliveing they are both HR like eevee in the johto...
  11. Tsubaru

Salamance And Dragon Dance

I also dont agree with this idea. We cant just buff some pkm bc they got weaker i love these changes, Move updates/shiny iv reduce... maybe we´ll find real balance in the battle system
  12. Tsubaru

Playerdex move edit bug

bump just in case u forgot me :(
  13. Tsubaru

Playerdex move edit bug

Hello, i cant change the moves from my pkm in playerdex the "edit Poke moves" site is just loading for ever but i can still edit all the moves of all my other pkm, so i dont know what the problem is? the pokemon id is : 23075551 plz help
  14. Tsubaru

Mt. Silver Quest bug

I have not battlres moltres yet,, so quest is not finished only 90% ;D
  15. Tsubaru

Mt. Silver Quest bug

Hello friends, I have a weird problem, I cant enter moltres area in Mt. Silver anymore. I have done the quest long time ago and used Prof. Adena(?) as a Nurse Joy due my larvitar hunt. Today i wanted to start my larvitar hunt again ..... Sadly i havent battled moltres yet and i still have...
  16. Tsubaru

maybe u should remove pikachu from the viridian forest and add another HR pokemon. I would prefer a bug type pkm and i would love to see a wurmple there but i think spinarak or ledyba would be great too. Pikachu should be placed in power plant as a vr pkm
  17. Tsubaru

i think pikachus is to easy to catch, I found 2 pikas ins less than an hour, i also think butterfree is to "common" I found more butterfree´s than kakuna/metapod and i belive it is better for newbies if they can face kakuna/metapod because they are easier to battle (+ nice exp) ps: sry for my...
  18. Tsubaru

Bought wrong Pokemon

Hi, i accidently bought a Baltoy for 13 TOkens instead of Ralts would be great if some1 can fix that greetings