Search results

1. C

New update shiny ivs 20+

Agreed. Very awesome update for the game health. Thank you staff. Good job. :)
  2. C

was battling someone and this happened

Sp.Def wouldn't increase if you used damage dealing move, or any other move that will not increase your speed. It appears that Speed up moves and Sp.Def down moves do not like each others. And yes, that would be known bug. Get someone to test, use Agility and Fake Tears after. You will see the...
  3. C

Changing Battle's Scene Suggestions.

I can't see any negative impact on the game. Having the freeze effect would give us more possibilities. I can see people adapting while doing some tactic. Most of the current used Pokemon are using Ice beam to 1 hit KO the opposing Pokemon, while they avoiding using the move as a part of their...
  4. C

Changing Battle's Scene Suggestions.

I am finding it very hard to believe that freeze status is not implemented yet. I can't see freeze status being OP in PWO. There is a difference between something being OP, annoying and properly working. Personally I would aim for something that is properly working, don't you think so? As for...
  5. C

Hello

Welcome Neurotoxin. I must admit that you have very nice name, it makes me feel warm. I tend to inject neurotoxin in vascular system of my prey to feast on them without losing much energy. Once again, good luck with your adventure.
  6. C

Heya im Matt

I am very pleased seeing another poisonous being in this community. Welcome venom133.
  7. C

Hello there Pokémon community.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am slowly getting the picture.
  8. C

Pokemon sprites can move ;)

Fair enough HitmonFonty. That explains the lack of client development. I guess that a new client is going to be written in C++ code, just read about that. Thanks once again for clarification. :)
  9. C

Pokemon sprites can move ;)

After having closer look into the client I've noticed that there is no .gif function. It doesn't even support .png frame loop so APNG (animated png) would be out of the question, at least for battle effects. It gives an redundancy error in return. Perhaps someone with the source code can add the...
  10. C

Hi, I'm raGe1337

Welcome raGe1337. Wish you the good luck.
  11. C

Hi, im Bamskee

Welcome Bamskee. I hope you will experience a lot of good things ingame and meet new people.
  12. C

Hello there Pokémon community.

Well hello there, I am the Crypsis. I feed with other living organisms by turning them into my prey. It's called predation. Unlike other organisms I can blend with the environment to monitor activities of other organisms. It's one of the methods used to know your prey better. You always have to...