Search results

1. SapphirePhoenix

PWO Mapping Contest!

Thanks everyone! :D And congratulations, genell!
  2. SapphirePhoenix

Event Vouchers - Prizes

For me it's not so much the amount, but the reliability that these will continue to be available for us to acquire. Right now most, if not all, of the vouchers we can get depends on whether or not the staff have enough time to host an event, and when they don't we don't have a chance of...
  3. SapphirePhoenix

Prize Corner

I like that idea! No special IVs or anything, just the chance of getting one of those HR stage 1 Pokemon would be enough for me to want to save up vouchers for them.
  4. SapphirePhoenix

Blacking out.

If blackout punishments had to be put in, team blackouts should have a higher amount of happiness point loss than normal individual fainting does because you just forced your entire team to fight without mercy to any of them. It may not affect many people because a lot of Pokemon probably won't...
  5. SapphirePhoenix

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

This was a really fun event, thank you for making it! And I love broccoli, catfish and mashed potatoes :(
  6. SapphirePhoenix

PWO Mapping Contest!

This looks really fun but I don't have the time this week to participate so I can't join x.x But good luck to all the participants! I love seeing contests like these!
  7. SapphirePhoenix

Direct Trading - Methodical Changes to the Union Room?

Although it might be expensive for people to keep buying transport tickets if they are far from the trade city, I find it convenient that there is one main location for everyone to go to per region because the trades in this game need real-time interaction, and what better way to gather everyone...
  8. SapphirePhoenix

Young new blood

It's weird that you created a poll for feedback of what people think about the situation and intend for it to be completely unbiased, but only give two pre-determined options to choose from.
  9. SapphirePhoenix

Farewell PWO

Re: PWO Update: Did I just witness a rage quit here? O.o Really?
  10. SapphirePhoenix

Error when using bike on Route 12/13

I remember this being reported after the Tauros event while a lot of players were over there. The staff said they will fix it soon so we just need to be patient :) http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=31881
  11. SapphirePhoenix

Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

Yeah Transform doesn't work, which is part of the reason why I picked that particular Pokemon as part of the quest, hehe (since Rig stated that punishingly difficult quests were okay to post). The other reason for Ditto was because it strangely worked with the random transformation storyline...
  12. SapphirePhoenix

Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

So almost anything goes? Hehehe.. >:D The map locations were there just for the storyline feel. They could probably all be standing next to each other in the same room and still work, haha. The NPC names are random and I'm also not sure if these could all be done in game, but here goes...
  13. SapphirePhoenix

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov I'm sad because I had free time to play most of today, but do what needs to be done. I can patiently wait however long it needs to be, and I'm sure many others can too :)
  14. SapphirePhoenix

Tentacruel poison suicide (bug)

Something similar is happening to me, except with the move Toxic. After it was set on an opponent, the poison appeared to be affecting my Pokemon instead of the opponent. But as you said, it's mostly graphical. I attempted to screenshot it too:
  15. SapphirePhoenix

someone named cesarsbs and his attacks

Yeah it's only a temporary solution, and until something like PP is added people can use the same attacks over and over without end.
  16. SapphirePhoenix

someone named cesarsbs and his attacks

This guy and his battling style has been posted elsewhere on the forum as well :p An interesting idea to try would be to use toxic on his Clefable if he starts to spam boost skills with it, that I feel would put a limit on how many turns he will have before his Pokemon faint on its own due to...
  17. SapphirePhoenix

E/V question

EV points currently don't exist in PWO, so you don't have to worry about what you kill.
  18. SapphirePhoenix

A new server, like a speed server?

So essentially you want a super easy version of this game? Eh, it doesn't really appeal to me. Spin-off versions of games don't really turn out as great as people imagine them to be. People would go there dreaming of a renewed economy and stuff only for them to find out that they won't get as...
  19. SapphirePhoenix

New update shiny ivs 20+

All they did was extended the possible IV range of shiny Pokemon by 8 points and some of you are acting like we will never ever encounter a 31 IV shiny Pokemon ever again and that the apocalypse is happening outside and we are all doomed as we speak because it's the worst thing that's ever...
  20. SapphirePhoenix

[ Help ] Gym and EXP

I leveled up at the bottom of the Diglett Cave and later the Cerulean Cave after I completed the Cerulean Cave quest. You're probably going to need a lot of leveling for the last few Johto gyms if you're from Kanto and your Pokemon are only around level 60.