Search results

1. I

lock this found rotom

nevermind finally fond rotom on my 10th round in the top right computer in the PCA control room
  2. I

Dawn stone

So i was taking a stroll in Cerulean Cave when i found an NPC who was selling dawns stones for 25k. in my excitement i bought 10. then i ran to my PC and brought out my snorunt to evolve it and turns out dawn stone was evolving it into a glalie >.> i don't have ralts so couldn't test for...
  3. I

scald TM quest not finishing

ok so i got this poliwag from the fisherman and turned it into a lvl 30 poliwrath with 255 happiness but the fisherman is refusing to accept it. i've tried /ref command and reloging but nothing seems to be working. i hope u guys can help
  4. I

random symbols in NPC dialogues

ok so i finally got around to checking out the new lighthouse and noticed this bug. all the NPC here comment after losing and all of these comments end with these symbols )-=- not sure y this is and thought u guys should know :3
  5. I

New year Event quest guide

Well i couldn't get any maps so description will have to do step by step First Element : 1. Go to illex forest and talk to the shrine (looks like a birdhouse) or to pewter museum and talk to the fossil on 2nd floor to enter event map 2. Now head on out of the cave there's nothing here 3...
  6. I

I can't log in and my nincada is gone

guys for some reason the game won't let me log in. it fails evry time. also i had caught a nincada before my net froze and i got logged out it was my second one. but when i checked playerdex since i couldn't enter the game it was gone :'(