Search results

1. SpartacusBrah

The 2013 PWO awards

I'll be updating my list until its complete. Members Smartest: Friendliest: Funniest: Coolest: Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Most Trustworthy: Most Helpful: Most...
  2. SpartacusBrah

Seriously ?

I feel for ya man, servers are disconnecting way to often IMO, once a day at the same time everyday for maintenance would be understandable even...
  3. SpartacusBrah

Suggestions? Why yes!

Once you get the 8 gym badges (witch is doable without the surfboard i think) cant you buy a train ticket to Cherrygrove?
  4. SpartacusBrah

Battle Suggestions..

I haven't fought a slaking yet but cant it be countered with blaziken, hariyama, primeape? or is slaking to fast? People will just have to start running them.. Broken moves just need to be fixed... Also boosting is part of the game, if you set up to be able to use them why take away that...
  5. SpartacusBrah

Fishing

bump for something to be done with fishing, I haven't even purchased a pole because why would I? Fishing only pokemon Alomomola Basculin Carvanha Chinchou Eelektrik Eelektross Feebas Finneon Goldeen Gorebyss Huntail Lanturn Lumineon Luvdisc Magikarp Octillery Qwilfish Relicanth Remoraid...
  6. SpartacusBrah

Suggestions? Why yes!

Why not raise the cost of the surf board? I think there needs to be more "sink whole items". The train is a very good idea you could even lower the cost and take away the month pass. We need more money circulation. Having the TM's and More PokeBalls would help too! ATM to get money new...
  7. SpartacusBrah

Elite Four and Orange Archipelago

Implant the E4.. (Nerf the cash deal out) Then, Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands is the second season of the Pokémon anime. The 35-episode season showcases the adventures of Ash, Misty, and Tracey in the Orange Islands. Adventures in the Orange Islands marked the beginning of the...
  8. SpartacusBrah

Gym and elite4 revamp suggestion.

I dislike the gym leader idea for reasons stated above.. This game needs some sort of PVE feel, and what makes it so great is the fact it brings back so many memories. I would like to see the gym leaders be a bit harder after the first 8 however, any good MMO can not be beat withing a week...
  9. SpartacusBrah

Master Balls or Ultra Balls.

Ide vote for this at a Master Balls - NONE IN GAME Ultra Balls - 50% Great Balls - 45% Poké Balls - 40%
  10. SpartacusBrah

Removal of /list

**EDITED As a new player that has 17 badges and plays like this game is an addicting DRUG, ide say` Remove it!! Work on the Pokedex. I have never used the pokedex and there is great potential with it. The real game doesn't have /list.. Most people will be upset because they are spoon fed...
  11. SpartacusBrah

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

The fishing thing was a good idea actually magikarp should be fishing only. Any Shiny pokemon should not be worthless.. I agree lowering the enounter rate would make R'sand VR, HR even more rare witch is why they would have to alter the rarity to however they see fit. If you encounter a...
  12. SpartacusBrah

I think a quick fix would be to lower the encounter rate for all pokemon in general, thus making R/VR/HR actually rare. Shiny commons would even be more rare...<3 This would be more realistic for an MMO Solving two problems, the rarity problem and the no repel problem (unless there is repel...
  13. SpartacusBrah

I'm glad I found a game that is worked on and patched. Cheers from Misc, Happy Hollidays!!
  14. SpartacusBrah

Create Guild

Does this work?