Search results

1. D

Membership mistake

Apologies if it seems like a genuinely idiotic mistake, but I havent played in over a year so Im still trying to adjust to all the new features etc. I bought a membership gift card for 5m because it said that it couldnt be redeemed by myself. That was ideal as I was wanting to give it to my alt...
  2. D

Achievement system.

I for one would be all for a Godmode. Even if they didn't mean anything or reward you with anything, achievements would be a good way to retain interest after gyms are done etc. Would add a bit of self pride to the game
  3. D

Your memorable screenshots?

My signature ;D
  4. D

Game: What’s going down?

Out of curiosity Blue; how many were for the shiny chance change, and how many of them were members?
  5. D

Fishing

Ahh no problems, thank you, much appreciated!
  6. D

Fishing

Ive tried the wiki and looked through old posts, and I've yet to find the answer. How does fishing % work? I understand that I get a 1/3 of a pokemons base exp towards it, but I tend to level up after it says '15% to next level' (which in itself doesnt really make sense) Any clarity on the...
  7. D

The game reset

I agree, in the long run, this would be the best option. I played for two years under a different account from 09, and after 18 months absences and the deletion of the account, I find myself well off in PWO, not as good as before, but good enough to challenge the best and come out with an odd...
  8. D

Survey: Membership.

While I would love the idea of a membership service which goes by game time and not actual time it simply wouldn't be feesible for PWO in my opinion. Cash inflow from memberships would suffer as it wouldn't be as frequently bought, so in regards to that, for the sake of the game, I'd keep that...
  9. D

(O_O) ~In search for the root of the problem~ (O_O)

There needs to be some form of reward system in place for the 'top guild'. I'm purely in Storm because I like the people in it, we get a long and have a laugh on chat, but in game, I couldn't care less whether I beat a guy from BlaZe etc. Thats where the problem lies. Im no programmer so I have...
  10. D

Question about shiny catch rates.

Im just wondering if, due to the general pokemon rarity's being changed etc, if the shiny chance rate has as well? Not to complain but I have went an unusually long time without finding any whatsoever, and I have come to realise a few have voiced similar concerns. While I appreciate the spawn...