Search results

1. W

Is it actually possible to automatically get Tokens you donate for?

I've gotten mixed messages about this. I've had a couple people tell me that they got their tokens only about hour after donating, though in my experience (and with the state of the token issues board) it seems like it's just not working at all. So, is it just bugged but with a small chance of...
  2. W

Every time the server is reset, I get an Old Rod.

This has started since yesterday, when many people lost their Old Rod, Pokeballs, and other seemly random items. Now, every time the server is rebooted, I get another Old Rod. I'm up to 8 Old Rods now. I guess this really doesn't matter too much, but it's still odd. EDIT: With another reset...
  3. W

Everyone's Old Rods are gone.

After the server reset, it seems that everyone has lost their Old Rod. Was this intentional? I have yet to try and buy a new one to see it if matters, but I can see this being a problem for newbies that can't exactly throw around 10k for a new one like it's nothing.
  4. W

My Pokeball on Playerdex is a Great Ball, but on the forums it's a "blank ball".

The Pokeball under my name on the forums is supposed to change based on my Pokedex completion ingame, is it not? On Playerdex, this functions properly, as I have about 250 Pokemon caught and it displays as a Great Ball. However, on the forums, it displays as the blank ball that is supposed to...