Search results

1. W

All time game close ?

Except that you already impulsively paid for the tokens... :P Honestly, when paying for any game with REAL money, I think you should already know exactly what you're going to get before dropping cash on it, ESPECIALLY in this. I'd say it makes no sense at all to drop $15 on a UC because there...
  2. W

how to encounter a VR or a HR poke in a bit faster...

It's not that you necessarily need to shorten your posts, you just need to break up the massive walls of text with spaces to make them easier to read. Like this. Obviously you don't need to do it every line, but when the text block is practically so long that you have to scroll to see the...
  3. W

Swinub and Piloswine petition (GM's please read)

Especially in the case of Arcanine, who is completely overshadowed by Charizard at the moment ENTIRELY because Charizard got special treatment before Arcanine. I understand this is being worked on, I'm just frustrated that my Arcanine is blatantly outclassed due to his lack of Thunder Fang...
  4. W

how to encounter a VR or a HR poke in a bit faster...

If I understood correctly: 1. Disable Battle Intros (Why does this exist, anyway?) 2. Always run (No sense beating up on low level pokemon that give bad experience) 3. Search in areas with less Pokemon (Not always an option, though)
  5. W

Janky game

That shouldn't be happening, and it very likely has something to do with your internet connection, or temporary lag/downtime. Is this a persistent issue, or did you just try playing once and gave up because of the lag?
  6. W

SERVER CRASH AGAIN -_-

Yeah, the server was shut off/crashed. Best get used to it :P
  7. W

Dragons den quest

Like I stated earlier, I gave up at the Dratini Skin because I wasted 30 hours and accomplished absolutely nothing as far as advancing in the quest. The sheer luck aspect of finding a Dratini is just too much of a turnoff for me. You'll find a pretty common trend with people who are willing to...
  8. W

Dragons den quest

Item drops from HRs aren't something I'd look forward to because of the pure luck aspect of progressing in the quest. Some people found Dratini in a day, while others can search hours a day for a month without ever finding one. For me, my problem isn't so much sacrificing a Dratini instead of...
  9. W

Pokemon Teams?

I have mixed feelings about Gyarados. He can be outrun and one-shotted by just about any electric type, though he can be powerful and do a number on a decent amount of Pokemon. I feel like there are better water types like Lapras, Swampert or Feraligatr (among others), but it probably couldn't...
  10. W

Hitmonlee vs Hitmonchan

Once the Market comes up, compare their prices. Honestly, neither are really worth using competitively, and you're best off just picking the one that sells better.
  11. W

Dragons den quest

Yes, which is why I still think that you should remove the "kill dratini" portion of the DD quest. Yes, many people have done it, but Water Lab Dratini is certainly one of the rarest Pokemon in the game. It's bad enough that we have to find one, but making us have to KO the first one we find is...
  12. W

Blue's Log Of Updates

You could also use a Ghost type for Pokemon with Guillotine or Horn Drill, or a flying type if any wild Pokemon happens to have Fissure. I don't think anything other than Horn Drill is a problem at the moment, but if you're hunting something with OHKO moves, you'd better have a way to ensure the...
  13. W

What are you repair in the game?

I understand that Trade City was implemented so that it'd be impossible to clear out someone's Pokemon if you hack their account (Well, you could always just brute-force their passcode, so this isn't horribly effective), but I don't see what was wrong with being able to trade in any Pokecenter...
  14. W

Flygon Help

After STAB, Dig has 120 Base Power, which is the same as Hyper Beam. So no, not bad at all.
  15. W

Membership perks

The amount of money earned honestly seems too little to amount to much. The exp boost and extra shiny chance are wonderful, but I think we should be able to get double money from NPCs as well, unless there's some sort of exploit or something related to this. Even if it's only a 1.5x multiplier...
  16. W

Dovekip's Log of Stuff I do

Neither have I, I just saw that people said that speedhackers invaded the water lab, which they would only do if you could get the same stuff surfing as while fishing (Or very similar.) I'll check when I get home, but if the surf spawns are currently EXACTLY the same as fishing, I'd have to...
  17. W

Dovekip's Log of Stuff I do

Wait... are the surfspawns on par with what you find while fishing? If so, fishing is now obsolete. :/
  18. W

Dratini Skin pre-DD...

Yup, it's the same for the Horsea Scale too. If you found one in the Whirl Islands before you started the quest, you'll have to get another one. Keep in mind that the Horsea Scale and the Dragon Scale are completely different. Horsea Scale is only obtainable in the Whirl Islands, and is the...
  19. W

Dratini Skin pre-DD...

If you get the skin before the quest, it will be removed from your inventory when you are asked to go find one during the quest and will not count for anything, so by all means, if you magically find a Dratini before you start the quest, CATCH IT.
  20. W

DD Quest help (Retired Guide/Pokemaniac Jimmy)

He didn't go onto that portion until after he got the Dratini Skin, I can vouch for him on that.