Search results

1. J

To Come Or NOT To Come...

I guess you could say I'm back for a little while.
  2. J

I've been around the game a few years. Off and on here and there. :cool:  :P
  3. J

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  4. J

Hey Everyone! I've been thinking of coming back to play some PWO while I prep up for some, Pokemon Go also....  Not until then, but while i play it too. My question here I guess is, Is it worth coming back to the PWO Community? Really what I'm asking is, Should i come back to play and...
  5. J

Staff: Client Development

Is there an update on the Client progress? I miss this game and want to get back on soon!
  6. J

scammer ItachiUchiha.

Posted this in the wrong spot, also you need to put pictures of the chat, poke ivs he said you were going to get and the pic of the ivs that you actually got. and a pic of the trade happening.
  7. J

Guess Whos Back... Back Again...

Welcome back to PWO!
  8. J

Game: PokéBalls - Catching a Break.

Love this update! Keep up the GREAT work you're all doing!!!
  9. J

Hello Everyone

Hello Pokemon World Onliners, I've been playing PWO for about 2+ weeks now and thought it was about time to post up on the forums. Love the game so far and can see a tun of room for improvements. I'm gad i can be part of this terrific community, and hope I can contribute in some way. Don't be...