Search results

1. rbecca

Everybody say EYOO

Jinjiiii ♡ Good to see you're still around! How have you been? Getting into the Halloween spirit? [hr] And i remember you! So good to see you're around!  That's really kind of you to say, i didn't know i made that impact out here on people  :rolleyes:  but that's all i want! I don't...
  2. rbecca

Everybody say EYOO

EYOO It's been.. at least 4 years? How have you all been? If anyone's still out there :huh: What's gonna go on for Halloween?! And if you don't dare to hop on good ol' PWO, what's your scaredy bum gonna do? Much love ♡
  3. rbecca

Im New here

Hi and welcome! So tell us a little about yourself? Are you an oldschool Pokémon player? How did you find out about PWO? Enjoying it so far? ^^ Have fun!
  4. rbecca

Lets Play Pilot episode!

This is quite funny actually :p
  5. rbecca

Popping in to say hello

Saaaarge! It iiiis you! Welcome back, i suppose, how has life been treating you?
  6. rbecca

Cant fight

It's most likely because you have already battled the NPCs or gym NPCs. You'll have to wait a certain amount of time which is two weeks. If you log in to Playerdex and check your phonebook you can see when they're available to battle again. Good luck!
  7. rbecca

Cerulean Cave quest

There are actually two Geralds ingame! One in Mt. Silver house (Route 28) Who used to be the starting point for the Cerulean Cave Quest in the past. The same Gerald, like a twin, named Gerald too was made in one of the Cerulean City's houses to be the new starting point for the quest to be less...
  8. rbecca

Hallo Leute von PWO~

Hallo Patrick, wilkommen zu Pokémon World Online! Viele glück mit der mapping, ich freu mich um die maps zu sehen C: Have fun playing when you do get the chance ^_^
  9. rbecca

Launcher stopped working!!!

Make sure you check the server status on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWO_ When you close it, make sure that PWO is completely closed in your task manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and search for any PWO activities, then close it. Make sure you downloaded the correct updated client from the right...
  10. rbecca

pwo memes

This thread is pretty awesome XD
  11. rbecca

Did I miss something?

This post is silly, in a very nice way ^^ It's good to see you enjoyed the event so well. You did good C:
  12. rbecca

A complete Kanto/Johto?

What would you like to see in these houses, like how do you imagine it to be fun? For example, a connection to the neighbours in a town, just giving an example: Neighbour Ralph from house 5 forgot to get bread and milk in the grocery stores, and asks if you could get bread and milk from his...
  13. rbecca

A complete Kanto/Johto?

In my opinion i would like to see more usage of buildings. Also the Elite Four, Pokémon Mansion, Battle Tower and things like that. Maybe some fun, silly, small, quests in the 'normal' houses or something.
  14. rbecca

A complete Kanto/Johto?

Hi there peoples of the Pokémon World! New year, new changes, right? Perhaps a completed Kanto and Johto region before we do anything further than that matter. But, what do you think is necessary for a completed Kanto and Johto? Do you think it's fine as it is? Think about buildings, and...
  15. rbecca

-Comeback-

Thanks all of you for your very kind words and the warm welcome backs ^^ I appreciate it! Who knows, maybe as come back i'll open my signatureshop for a week with a max of one request per player n.n
  16. rbecca

-Comeback-

Thanks you Jinji n.n that means a lot to me! And sure i will, i've been writing quite often, so i might do that this week :p
  17. rbecca

-Comeback-

Hi there humans and non-humans! Some of you might know me, some of you might not. For those who do, i'll explain myself. For those who don't, i'll introduce myself. I'll start with the introduction. I'm Rebecca, 21 years old, a ladywomangirl who lives in The Netherlands. Studying to become a...
  18. rbecca

The 2013 PWO Awards thread!

I helped counting votes, and I must say, some people misspelled names quite often, or used a shortcut or people would use alt. accounts, i was like ehh o.o a few times :p
  19. rbecca

Happy New Year, Everybody!

Happy New Year everyone. <3
  20. rbecca

Removal of /list

In my opinion it is no good because going to the Wiki/begging for an answer as to where what kinda Pokémon are, takes much more effort than typing a few things in chat and let's face it we're all lazy nowadays. <3