Search results

1. K

Yeahhhh... that sure looks good :P

Erm, no I don't see this...... *shrug* Also in the old client you didn't have this problem, seems someone messed something up. Would be nice if anyone fixed this, makes it super annoying to play if you want to listen to some music same time :P
  2. K

haha that is a fun bug, thanks for the tip. im well aware that turning the music down to 0% SHOULD mute it, but actually it doesnt. its just very quiet lol
  3. K

just installed the new version or your client. Are you sure the client is supposed to look like this? lol actually it seems that everything with normal text is gone, was hard enough to even log in and get rid of that log in screen thingo, cuz you dont see the little x haha also why is it, that...
  4. K

PWO for Mobile Phone?

You mean like this? http://prntscr.com/5syg7n Sorry that chance is over XD
  5. K

New Server!!!

*laughs*
  6. K

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Members Smartest: Friendliest: Mescolare = Mixulini Funniest: Chappy = LordOfTheKarps Coolest:  Best Debater: Nikola Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): DoomKaliber Most Attractive Male: Shane Most Attractive Female: Baiibybunny...
  7. K

PWO Source and what not.

ROFL that gets hilarious XD
  8. K

Bluerise and Xanatus

Sooo Xan, what happens with the money that is not needed for server maintanace? LOL suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
  9. K

Update on Client Permissions.

I wasn't saying, he doesnt know how much it is. I meant, that I don't think he knows what Xan is doing with it.. But well... I might be wrong here. I wonder where you know this from... sounds very "interesting"..
  10. K

That is indeed a good question... Don't you think donators have a right to know what's happening with their money? Why not ask now? If staff want to make this game work and wants players to stay, a bunch of things has to change... This is one of them. Also, if you think those questions stess...
  11. K

Would you want your client to be used in an illegal game? Apparently it is the ONLY solution :P
  12. K

Don't remind us :'( But wells... it's muuuuch better for Shane to be away from this all... So I'm happy :))
  13. K

deleted by me... sorry understood something wrong
  14. K

Stuggling to find worlds for this... Hmm, you said yourself you do not know the whole story... Have you ever talked to Shane? No. Then why do you assume, that Shane "can't deal with the fact that not everyone thinks the same as he does". Why do you assume that he wanted other staff members to...
  15. K

excuses... always excuses... better make Shane look like he withdraw the right to use his client just out of nothing, out of a bad mood, than tell the TRUTH... this is sad... so sad...
  16. K

Dawn stone

Only 2 weeks? I expect it to be.... about 3 years..
  17. K

My biggest luck

Haha Kathe!! Lemme say grats again, this is way too awesome :D
  18. K

Blue's Log Of Updates

Shane to the rescue...
  19. K

Your memorable screenshots?

Haha, I was first one up there :P And also I would like to intodruce u to my Miss Knotzl.
  20. K

Farewell PWO

Shane, I really appreciate all you have done for PWO, you made this game a lot better than it was. It is sad seeing you to leave this way. I wish you only the best for your future and for your own game <3