Search results

1. S

I'm back

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've been around but I'll be getting back into the game now. Are the older players still active? Looks like CyCx is dead so that really sucks to see :(
  2. S

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

Are the NPCs on the second floor meant to randomly reset?
  3. S

Blue's Log Of Updates

Well since you explained it like that, I totally understand why it's so difficult. I was just mainly posting out of frustration ;)
  4. S

Blue's Log Of Updates

In my opinion, Gloom is either too rare or the Dusk Stone drop rate should be 100%. I feel like I've been searching for way too long now.
  5. S

This is not a return.

I've been looking for you since I came back this year. Glad to see you drop by man
  6. S

How are status potions not in game?

I'll be honest, I wasn't aware revives are in game LOL. Thanks for letting me know ::)
  7. S

How are status potions not in game?

I would like to bump this thread because it's a great idea. While training in Mt. Silver, a bloody Golbat poisoned my poke and prematurely ended that training session. It was pretty inconvenient having to travel to the PC and back to the 5th floor. I think status potions would be an amazing...
  8. S

Shane's log

Loving the move fixes. I appreciate your hard work man.
  9. S

Blue's Log Of Updates

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I understand what exactly it changes.
  10. S

New update shiny ivs 20+

I will reiterate what I said several pages ago. You don't NEED a shiny to have a strong pokemon in this game. Just go hunt for an uber non shiny and it is literally the same thing in battle. You will probably save yourself some time and money by doing that too.
  11. S

Toxic Troll

I'd just like to add that it happens to burn as well...in case you didn't already know. http://i.imgur.com/b7UgFOV.png
  12. S

Toxic Troll

I just experienced the same bug. You can't really tell what happened with the screenshot but when the Machop was hurt by poison, Koffing lost just about all of his HP. Screenshot that doesn't really prove anything: http://prntscr.com/3rigjd
  13. S

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov Just to clarify... the game will be down for most of, if not all of Monday?
  14. S

New update shiny ivs 20+

What a lot of people don't realize is, that you don't NEED to find a shiny in order to have a pokemon with great IVs. All a shiny is intended to be is a trophy and if it happens to have great stats then it's just an added bonus.
  15. S

Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

Following :)
  16. S

reset the server

I can give you a (S) Zubat or (S) Persian to make you feel better about losing your Hoothoot. Just find me in game if you want to take me up on that offer. Merry Christmas ;)
  17. S

Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

Not really. Bagon is now much, much harder to find now with the rate change.
  18. S

The S dratini !!!

How come his client looks so much different from mine?
  19. S

Good Training Spots?

I've been using Dragons Den for a few weeks now. I've heard people say Cerulean Cave is better. Can anybody confirm this?
  20. S

Pwo's Economy?

The only way to fix the economy is to take out the ability to trade coins for a pokemon straight up. Trades should just be pokemon for pokemon. If you want to BUY a pokemon, you have to go through the auction house. There will have to be some sort of PWO tax (of about 5%) to pull some coins out...