Search results

1. R

error 099?

ok problem solevd...now i can enter the game but this massge was scary like f
  2. R

error 099?

i dont played this game along time...like 5 mounth... Yesterday i download the game (new clinet) and login without problems. today i log in and got this massgee. i read in another post and realize i got ban...for no reason...never use hack in this game.. si someone can help me?
  3. R

Togekiss :P

so i have 3 Togepi and idk who to train and Develop to togekiss.. i need urs opnion 1- 2- 3-
  4. R

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

so i want to help every one who dont have time to wait 10 long min... so the Answers is
  5. R

Question

damn.... thanx jinji
  6. R

Question

just simple Question can i trade pokemon for real money or items for another game or gift card? cuse i no that It forbidden to trade the account
  7. R

PWO Mapping Contest. [Winners Announced]

Re: PWO Mapping Contest! great contest... so ill offer my first and the only map i did :"Charicific Valley" http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=34916 i add with that a qust, pokes and npc's.. I know there are bugs on the maps but ill glad if u help me to fix it :) . I...
  8. R

Help pls gm or admin

I do not understand why bring him Ban? There is no evidence that justifies in pictures to give him Ban.
  9. R

pwo memes

10. R

christmas event

thanx for help all :D i upload my video against zidane...see the pokes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AD7LAu ... e=youtu.be
  11. R

christmas event

thanx very much Aniki you great i finish it. for the players who not found there present in the SOUTH.. i found it in[ 90 157] /loc. and for the player who go to the guy near xmas tree you need to talk with peopel around there to find presert that very easy. if you want you can post here the...
  12. R

christmas event

I would be happy if someone could help me in the event, the game will not release guides or explanations of the tasks I do not have the time to find and solve them. I think that until me, it will help many others, last events I published guide who someone else did to at least 5 other people if...
  13. R

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! im so lost :SS i need a guide :( edit: Why always you publish event, you do not specify the tasks or locations ... not to mention the pictures. I think that management had to do it, and not users who do this out of the kindness. I love this game...
  14. R

Event Help

thanx you so much!! the guid was gr awsome
  15. R

npc disable Button

thanx for all answers! I was disappointed to hear some of the answers. about wiki you can Promote me and ill try to help. i think about more things: *there is abug in playerdex ,when i buy new pokes for token/player store and transfer him to game the po-dex data not update. i bought alot pokes...
  16. R

npc disable Button

i think about alot Especially when i do the last qust (earthquick), I think that you need to add for settings on/off button. many times i dont want to battle npc's like Example when i do qust or hurry for trade And that really bothers me. I hope you do that in the next Client. 2. i think you...
  17. R

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

thats for who in 8F : South East , South West ,North , South West , East,North ,East ,South West ,North East ,South East ,North west,East,South East good luck for all :D
  18. R

New update shiny ivs 20+

bad update ever... sorry PWO that my Opinion!
  19. R

save game

why the game somtimes not save and dont post some Warning or cruse/exit... The game continues as usual. Last month i cath s poliwher and he dont save that So I ignored. but today its happen agian and i catch s grimer and picachu and he dont save. i think you need to fix that and Compensate me.
  20. R

Saying Goodbye

i will glad to get a start pokemon