Search results

1. Maideza

URL Re-direct [Suggestion: "Client" URL]

Already brought this up in the IRC, but - thought it was worth posting, rather than keep it on IRC. Current login So, at the moment the login of the PWO client has two out-going URLs. One for "Register" and one for "Website". Other than the fact the Register link is invalid at the moment, it's...
  2. Maideza

Membership Changes

So, here's what I think could be considered. Discounts All Pokédollar purchases get 25 % off. This includes, but is not limited to, Pokébank, Pokétransfer, etc All Token purchases get 1 Token taken off Playerdex / Token Store Get a name-change each time you have been a member for 3 months...
  3. Maideza

Oh darn..

I also forgot to introduce myself! Greetings folks! Around here you can call me Deza, probably easiest! What I do? I loooove maths and statistics <3 Next to that I photoshop a fair bit, and come off as a very harsh person, mainly due to the fact I always tell the truth, regardless of how...
  4. Maideza

Flygon Help

Greetings :) I consider buying a Trapinch, but it doesn't seem to have any good ground moves.. Dark, Normal and Dragon I can get covered.. So, what move-set does people usually use for this Pokémon?
  5. Maideza

Regarding more people on same IP-range..

I just read this.. Will I be fine, playing same time as my gf, if we use the same internet connection?
  6. Maideza

Dratini Skin pre-DD...

Greetings :) Can I obtain a Dratini skin before I start the quest? And must the Dratini me KILLED? Just so I have it when I start the mission
  7. Maideza

Stuck on Authenticating AND Invalid Password here..

Greetings :) Last days, I keep getting stuck on Authenticating upon logging in.. Any work-a-round? And when I wish to change my pass on the Playerdex - I always get told my entry is invalid.. You say pretty much any symbol can be used.. Isn't this the case?