Search results

1. I

Payments and in game suggestions

forgot to mention this one earlier but... An npc that will buy pokes from players, not too much maybe 1/2 or 1/4 the cost of a poke'ball. and Can we please get a way to sell/trash/drop quest items that we no longer need, i'm looking at you moltres feathers. >:(
  2. I

About the new ms deal....

I'm not against MMO's or else I wouldn't be here. I just think that often times, when trying to attract new members or keep the new players that show up things get changed that don't need it. As I stated, chalk it up to luck or whatever, 9.5 weeks since my last Shiny encounter, membership the...
  3. I

Not necessarily there are plenty of Shiny Commons that sell for easily 100k or more. Not increasing the encounter rates just that they would be there. Onto the second order of business, Let me say I am anxiously awaiting the new playerdex, every time i look at the images the more i want it...
  4. I

About the new ms deal....

I'd like to weigh in here I see both sides of this and will say again I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST the lowering of the shiny encounter rate. Why? one might be asking themselves, I've been playing the game for well over 3 years and have been a member for the majority of my time. For one reason...
  5. I

Token Store Pokemon

Aye, I've spent well over $30 in "bonus" chance money alone. I say bring back, and it was well before my time; so i'm not sure if it was a limited time thing or always there, the chance to buy the shiny outright. The bonus thing is nice as in it still requires some luck but speaking as someone...
  6. I

Just adding to this rather than starting a new post. First let me say i'm against the lowering of Shiny chance for members. The reason behind this is I've bee a member for 9 weeks since my last Shiny encounter, now if the money and xp were increased I might see lowering the Shiny chance but I...
  7. I

I had a few suggestions: First, you guys/gals take pay pal payments, but I can not select the bill me later option (pay pals credit card). I was curious if this was something you all have chosen not to do or if its a pay pal thing (since the money is sent to a different pay pal account.) If it...
  8. I

What is the current Token Store shiny chance?

I second the bolded part. Not trying to beat a dead horse or start a flame war, after attempting to reading through the other topic it appears as though this is a sensitive subject, but i've "donated" for a membership two months in a row and have been a member longer than i can remember because...