Search results

1. K

Scrap Hoenn - New Region from Scratch

i like it :3 like i dont like how we probably wont see hoenn for even longer if this goes thro but idk ive played for like 5 days and im already at 7 gym badges. and its not like this will change really the time frame on completing everything but it would give the older players more to do cos...
  2. K

Notification Box?

this would be handy :o
  3. K

why cant we "skip" gyms

you're forgetting about natural barriers tho. like caves full of pokemon that would wipe out a newbie very easy or trainers that would do the same. and even if you did use the npcs from later areas to train faster, the gyms would slowly get tougher and catch up with you forcing you to train
  4. K

why cant we "skip" gyms

i like what creo's second post said. the gym badges need meaning. idk if you've read pokemon adventures manga but there in the first 2 parts jhoto and kanto no one really challenges the badges cos they have no meaning. but we could do stuff like make them needed to control traded pokes like in...
  5. K

IP Address Banned?

it could just be the games glitched or something idk :l doesnt mean your banned
  6. K

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

i used it today and i noticed that broken moves show up on the pokemons move list i think. that should be fixed maybe O.O?
  7. K

Authenticating ... on logging

this happened to me a few times. i just exited and restarted tho :p
  8. K

why cant we "skip" gyms

theres a lot of guards everywhere stopping you from skipping towns and gyms. why tho? like other than the places where you'd normally have to have that badge to get thro in the games i dont see why they need to stop you. and the gyms in the next town will be even harder and the trainers too :l
  9. K

little idea (box in pc)

this would be useful :o cos ive been catching them as i go just for the pokedex and stuff. so like idk maybe have a box for collectables or just ones you like and a box for battlers and a box for idk
  10. K

Hey bros

hi :3 i saw you in the all chan earlier :P
  11. K

I want to see if anyone would be interested

sounds like gambing to me :/ dont really like it sorry
  12. K

Stuck on Last gym...froze

omg thats horrible :c maybe you can teach it by tm tho :o?
  13. K

when hoenn does come

soooo i was talking to this guy whos name i cant rem(im soooo sorry if youre him >.<) and he told me hoenn wasnt out yet. and then we talked and apparently he made maps and stuff for it but he didnt think hoenn was even possible to do cos everyone was maxed level by the end of jhoto and kanto...
  14. K

NPC needs time ...

yah but they should shrink the time down to like 1 hour or 6 hours or something. cos the only point of making people wait was so they couldnt keep trying until they won and making people wait even 1 hour stops that
  15. K

Pvp Bets.

this could really turn corrupt though
  16. K

Discussion-What are your thoughts about PWO in this moment?

Re: Discussion-What are your thoughts about PWO in this mome only one i didnt vote is the 4th cos i know that we dont even have a 3rd region yet so why add in the 4th gen
  17. K

wich Starter pokemon , help

i choose her and shes hard. falkner the first gyms flying and then the second gyms bugsy and hes bug type too. thats like 2 gyms of super effect aganist her :l
  18. K

Hey just popping in to say hello.

hi im new >.<
  19. K

The Best Pwo Trainers Ever!

i say this guy who had a ton of dragons idk if he was strong or not but hes #1 to me >.<
  20. K

i just started

and i cant get on the game O.O" am i doing something wrong >.<