Search results

1. A

help please problem in my servidor

the problem is that I have this and have tried to look for solution and fix anything that need help and three days ago I do not play who is so friendly and I collaborated please
  2. A

with what program fotoshop ??
  3. A

what happens is that as you uninstall the game and came back to install and the problem is not in accordance open the game but the screen is black I can not start the game appears and password but can not enter the game something happens as I take a photo or program that I can do please help I...
  4. A

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Hi I'm having problems with the server appears online repond but please i need help all day I could not play because I open the game and the screen is black toa
  5. A

Screem black friend is not what happens is that I open the game icon appear but instead of username and password appears all black and I can not get into the game is a problem any error please help
  6. A

I need help please do not understand what's wrong with the game I can not open it because everything goes black and I open the page and I can normally enter this forum but I can not enter the game please help
  7. A

all day I've had that problem and I could not get this online page everything seems fine but I can not open the game play and all this black screen please help
  8. A

Hi I'm having problems with the server appears online repond but please i need help all day I could not play because I open the game and the screen is black toa