Search results

1. M

New player question

My apologies for getting back to you so slowly, I was more curious about there being a new server because it would be less daunting to be able to start on a server that hadn't been up since the release of the game with (I assume at least) people who haven played since the release. I don't think...
  2. M

New player question

I'm "new" to PWO, I've been playing extremely casually (can't emphasize that word enough) over the past year or so I believe, but what has stopped me from playing this exclusively is that it's been extremely daunting to consider playing a Pokemon game where every single player wants nothing but...
  3. M

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Ingame name: Mamimi Brothers name: Kiraush We're both stuck
  4. M

Black screen :L

Bump...? I've been stuck three days now...
  5. M

Made my brother an account, no help.
  6. M

I do not suppose I could have someone teleport me to the second city in Kanto? I'm stuck in Viridian Forest right now, so it wouldn't be helping me in any way (Unless it helps the black screen) I'll be logged out until I get a reply to this question just in case you need me logged out to be able...
  7. M

Not trying to rush you guys, wouldn't dream of it as I've helped an online game function before so I know that sometimes a problem just needs some time to get worked out. I'll try a few more things if I can think of anything that might help (I've done all those recommendations except the...
  8. M

I tried reloading the map three or so times, then tried restarting my client, then I reinstalled the client. Nothing is working :-[