Search results

1. H

bluerise

Seems like people are missing the meaning of the word Donation. As for the issue at hand, I assume dragon54 is having User In System error?
  2. H

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

In my humble opinion, it's inaccurate to compare PWO to any business. PWO is a volunteer-based organization, if you must, compare it to any volunteer work in the world, but never to a real business where employees get paid to be do work. We are just asking people who waste some time in this...
  3. H

Shane's log

Amnesia used to raise Special DEF and Special ATK in generation I. But it was changed to only Special DEF afterwards, and since PWO uses generation V for moves, the move works correctly as the other people said :) I can see where the confusion came from though :)
  4. H

Blue's Log Of Updates

I think it was the fix for the Ninjask problem, since Nincada was evolving in game to Ninjask, but on playerdex, it is linked to Shedinja. I do not think it will affect many Pokemon, since this issue was majorly affecting Nincada and Ninjask according to the old reports on forums, I do not...
  5. H

Pokemon Gyms

Re: 24 hours waiting time Let me explain: First, let us consider a Gym Leader with 6 Pokemon (the last Gym Leader in the second region). If I went a head and battle the Gym Leader and deliberately lost on the 6th Pokemon, then I would have gained the EXP from the first 5 Pokemon. If there...
  6. H

MOTD for guilds and created channels

I thought this feature exists: The full list of the channel commands can be seen here: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Chat_commands#Channel_commands I'm not sure if this feature still exists or got removed though, and I thought Guild Leaders are Moderators in their Guild's channels.
  7. H

Game: Client Update

Even though, this is not the best place to post this bug, but most probably it's a configuration issue with your computer, so I suggest resetting your "Advanced Internet Settings" and all of your installed browsers (especially the default browser, and most people having this problem use firefox...