Search results

1. E

Don't Judge Me...(Again!)

Yo, Pokéfans! Life has come under firm control, lately, and I've decided to take a dip back into the Pokéwaters....again. Don't judge! Updates on Emany? ~My daughter is now One year old and adorable and has recently started walking really well. ~We've moved to Norfolk, Virginia. ~My husband has...
  2. E

Good Byes

Yo Pokéfans! I've played on and off for a long time, and I've quit several times and come back each time, several times with a new username since I'd forget my old password lol, and I've been on a break for a while because of really important real life stuffs, but I thought I'd be back soon...
  3. E

Your Character Revealed!

A moment of honesty, PWO community...I'm a bit of an RP dork. So, who are you? What kind of Trainer? Where is your character from, and what do they do? Are you a collector? A hunter? A battler? Something else? Does you character have some sort of back-story? Tell us all about who your Pokémon...
  4. E

A Wild Shiny Pokémon World Online has appeared!

Yoooo Pokéfans! Ema here! So, lately, I've noticed an awful lot of people being banned, and muted, for various amounts of time because of foul language, or inappropriate conversation topics...myself included. I've heard the arguments: "Free speech" "This is the internet, you can't expect it to...
  5. E

MissLady's back for one last try

;) Meowables and such. I've played this game with several names, but my favorite was always MissLadyInLove. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure no one remembers me by now, really, since it's just been so long. Anywho, I'm back now, one last time, under the name Emany, a favorite pseudonym of mine...