Search results

1. E

Don't Judge Me...(Again!)

Thank you, Jinji :) Lol more has changed than that but it's mostly silly family stuff and gushing about the baby and my husband's Navy stuff but I didn't think you all'd wanna hear all that :P
  2. E

>.> <.< (I may have edited the top.)
  3. E

Lights in game

He's not saying he had an issue, it sounds more like a cosmetic thing he'd like to see. As for the totally dark dungeons, that reminds me of when you had to have Flash or whatever it was in some caves in the GBA games. It'd be kinda cool.
  4. E

Re: Don't Judge Me... Thanks, Jinji! I've always wanted to play an Ocarina (because of the Legend of Zelda, lol) and finally got up the motivation to learn. From what I've read, you guys have made some good updates around here, too! Can't wait to see em in action.
  5. E

2 weeks waiting limit.

I wouldn't count on it. It's been that way for a long time, and I can't seem them lowering it, really. It'd be nice if it was just like, a week, but I wouldn't hold my breath, personally.
  6. E

Yo, Pokéfans! Life has come under firm control, lately, and I've decided to take a dip back into the Pokéwaters....again. Don't judge! Updates on Emany? ~My daughter is now One year old and adorable and has recently started walking really well. ~We've moved to Norfolk, Virginia. ~My husband has...
  7. E

2 weeks waiting limit.

As far as I've ever heard, it was to prevent Easy Exp/Money farming to an extent .
  8. E

Good Byes

Lol maybe one day, King, in like a year or two, when things are more stable and I've got everything situated, I might, -might-, come back to play a bit. It's hard to quit for real real from such a good game, where I've met some of my favorite gamers and not so much gamers (The Hobbeness Monster...
  9. E

Good Byes

Yo Pokéfans! I've played on and off for a long time, and I've quit several times and come back each time, several times with a new username since I'd forget my old password lol, and I've been on a break for a while because of really important real life stuffs, but I thought I'd be back soon...
  10. E

Your Character Revealed!

I'm doing a more in-depth version of Emany's story in the literature section! Deep Waters: Emany's Adventures!
  11. E

In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

JD your avatar is so creepy...
  12. E

Your Character Revealed!

Lol thanks for the laugh
  13. E

Your Character Revealed!

A moment of honesty, PWO community...I'm a bit of an RP dork. So, who are you? What kind of Trainer? Where is your character from, and what do they do? Are you a collector? A hunter? A battler? Something else? Does you character have some sort of back-story? Tell us all about who your Pokémon...
  14. E

Hello :)

The Everlasting Hobbstopper is wrong, imo. Kanto's the best place to start off. All the truly cool people start from there, and who doesn't want more challenge end game?
  15. E

hello

Welcome to the online world of pokémon! Feel free to say "Hi!" if you're ever around! In the meantime, happy hunting! :)
  16. E

Hey everybody!

I think it would be weird to say Pokémon doesn't hold a special place in your heart. ;) Welcome to the PWO Community! I'm Emany, and you can feel free to say hi whenever you're around in game! I look forward to seein ya around. :)
  17. E

Canceling Switching in PVP

I understand that right now it has the potential to really mess up a battle, since I've seen many people complain that it freezes their game. But if it ever were to work correctly without that risk, I'd love it.
  18. E

Canceling Switching in PVP

I don't see the big deal about switching. I don't do it, though, unless my opponent does first, since it's currently considered "rude". However, I like being able to switch. Switching, if it wouldn't glitch the battle and if people wouldn't whine so much, would make battles much harder, and...
  19. E

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the game and to the community, Shadow! Most of the people here are pretty friendly and usually willing to help out, if you've any questions. Look forward to seein ya around!
  20. E

:(

Mine did that, too, earlier. When I checked the status it said that it was experiencing problems. I assume when it does that, it's either about to shut off, or it just can't handle letting everyone through. Right now, it's down.