Search results

1. X

Devolution spray

yeah im really digging the idea, would be awesome
  2. X

Farewell Thugie

Thank you for all of your hard work Thugie. Hope you succeed in all of your life endeavors, take care!
  3. X

Post your Shiny Garden!

Tyranitar and Aggron.
  4. X

Post your Shiny Garden!

The collection has shrunk, but meh here you go
  5. X

NickNames

Mine is actually Trap Door haha
  6. X

NickNames

My nickname is Trap Door
  7. X

Shiny Beldum xD

Theres quite a few of them, i think xellos has one, shiny_banette, burki, aaroncg, mastablasta09, and of course this one.
  8. X

Battle disconect

I don't completely agree to this. Yes DC'ing is a problem, but it's not always because someone is about to lose. Some people legitimately have internet problems or have to leave. I personally have about 50 disconnects due to connection problems or just because i have to go somewhere. So I do...
  9. X

20 Questions - To Get To Know You Better

A nickname you're most well-known by from people you're familiar with; Trap Door The type of Trainer you see yourself being if you were in the Pokémon World; A raging battler xD Your personal motto, or if you don't have one, a phrase you use the most; "Dat (Insert cool action or thing) doe"...
  10. X

Time intervals between using the /iv X,post command

The only thing I see wrong with blocking user postings is if someone were trying to buy or sell tokens. Other than that I agree with everything you said gob
  11. X

Time intervals between using the /iv X,post command

I agree with you here Dovee, and the timer seems like a fair idea in my opinion. I was thinking maybe somewhere in between 15-20 seconds?
  12. X

The 2013 PWO Awards thread!

Congrats everyone once again! Thanks Blue for the help with the password issue.
  13. X

Where are the majority of PWO players from

California, United States of Amurica.
  14. X

Hey everybody!

Hey knuckles002, no problem man! It was good doing business with you haha. I just applied to the guild :)
  15. X

Hey everybody!

Thanks Emany! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better :) Gobfather! Good talking to you again man! Yeah Pokemon was the one thing I could resort to and never be disappointed :D And Cali is beautiful man! Except for the fact that we have a heat wave coming through at the moment xD...
  16. X

Hey everybody!

Hey guys, Chichi here, I started playing PWO a few weeks ago and I love it! I wanted to introduce myself to the community, I'm very outgoing and social as a person. So feel free to pm me or whatever it is :) I'm also willing to help anyone who needs help in the game - or if you just want to pm...