Search results

1. P

Update on Client Permissions.

Alright, so you want answers? I'll give you answers. The privacy issues are to do with PM's along with forum messages. In-game pm's can be read at real time via staff. That is pretty much invading a private conversation. If you didn't want the message to be private, you'd have posted it for...
  2. P

Update on Client Permissions.

PWO is dead. Just stop trying. I, for one, along with a looooottttt of other people have Shanes back. Always have and always will.
  3. P

bye bye PWO LOL

Oh, by the way guys, be sure to join Reign of Monsters when Shane releases it. O0
  4. P

bye bye PWO LOL

5. P

bye bye PWO LOL

6. P

playerdex issue

Accidentally put my epic fera on the pokemart, and removed it from the store and it brought me to a transfer page then the site went down. give me my pokemon back. lol
  7. P

Shane's Departure.

^^ dont know why it isnt quoting the rest of it. :o except it isnt a team, it's a staff....
  8. P

Shane's Departure.

Well this was unnecessary. I agree with Nemo, I don't know Bis's past situations, but people do change, and maybe if everyone got to know him they'd agree with Nemo.
  9. P

Shane's Departure.

I have to agree with KP on this one, a co-owner needs permission to do something to improve the game? I just think that's ridiculous. The way I see it is that Shane is the owner of the game along with Xan, all of the staff under the owner(s) goes by Shane and Xan. What Shane and Xan says, it...
  10. P

Pls help Loading prob

Did anything pop up telling you something was wrong?
  11. P

REQUEST FOR ALL CAPS

Possibly this is the reason it was implemented in the first place. ??? I'm going to have to say no to this.
  12. P

Token Store

When I was in the token store, it said a minimum of 8 iv for shiny, unless I misread. ???
  13. P

Picked wrong starter

Unfortunately it's not possible for staff to switch your starter Pokemon. You'll have to start over and make a new account. Best of luck to you. \o/
  14. P

Some Small Suggestions.

I like the idea of the battle arena, because that's what I was aiming to make. I still think there should be a quest you have to complete before you gain entry to the building. (a one time quest)
  15. P

Your pokemon chooses when it wants to evolve?

So I was just thinking, what if each pokemon you caught decided for itself when it wants to evolve. Just like in the anime when bulbasaur was in the flower field and it was time for it to evolve but it didn't want to, so it didn't. Each pokemon would have to evolve to its' final form at some...
  16. P

Adding Daycare

nvm. I read it wrong. Are you saying that when we evolve a pokemon to final stage at lets say 59, you would give him the pokemon to daycare until it's level 99?
  17. P

game disconected - Brock battle

You will have to wait the 24 hour cooldown time before you can battle with him again.
  18. P

Is possible to add user made maps to the game???

I think it would be cool to put rooms in the game. Each user gets a room to do whatever with, let it be a game, tour, trade, etc. Not sure what you're specifically talking about, but this idea popped into my head.
  19. P

Game needs to come back alive.

I do apologize for sounding a bit 'harsh' as some of you call it. Now, I can't remember who said what, but I do remember what was said. So, someone asked why I feel the game is dying. Well, like someone else said, the number of daily active players has dropped at an alarming rate. I feel this...
  20. P

Game needs to come back alive.

Hm. I've been here almost a year, and yes, I have literally watched this game fall apart. I'd appreciate it if you didn't go ahead and bash me without seeing where I'm coming from with writing this.