Search results

1. K

persistent lag

There is persistent lag since the server restart, i thought about waiting it out but it's been over an hour now and the lag is just as bad as before. Can you plz do anything about it, the dratini skin quest is quite annoying enough without all the lag and issues :D I'd like to finish it asap ofc lol
  2. K

disconnecting and teleporting

Ok so today has been real strange Disconnecting 3 times in 20 mins of time is ridiculous and it hasn't happened before and just before i got disconnected a third time i got teleported to olivine by god knows what... Now i have to get back through that tedious ice cave to get to blackthorn, time...
  3. K

The thing is since this afternoon when the server went down i get kicked from the server after a random playtime and i takes quite some time before i can restart playing. I can login but the map keeps loading so i can't play, it usually takes about 10 mins and then i can resume playing but it's...
  4. K

rebattling NPC

Hey i was just wondering, you have to wait 2 weeks to rebattle a certain NPC but every time you battle it does it get stronger or is it based on how many badges you've won so far?
  5. K

First Shiny!

Finally got my first shiny after months of playing, it's still just a shiny karp but hey it's shiny lol Good ATK and SP.ATK with decent speed so i guess it's not bad once it evolves :-)
  6. K

Good fishing training spot

I was wondering which spot is good to gain fishing levels? I'm lvl 20 now but it takes quite some time to gain lvls now :D Basically it's kinda like where can i avoid alot of magikarp :P
  7. K

Trade requirements

Hi I was just wondering what the requirements were for a trainer to trade with or buy/sell to other players? There's a few pokemon i'd like to sell and buy so it'd be cool if i could do that soon :-)
  8. K

Fishing

How can you see how you're getting along with the fishing levels? I just started fishing and i'd like to train it up but i lose alot of pokemon cause i still suck lol
  9. K

Just started

Hi everyone I've started actually about a week ago but since i've been busy with stuff i haven't been able to be really active But here's my introduction :-) I'm krowaz, i have played a lot on handheld pokemon games and it's really cool to be playing this online version. Can't wait to start...
  10. K

new move info

how do you know what kind of type of attack your pokemon is trying to learn, i know a few from previous handheld games but i don't know alot of them. basically i need to know strentgh of the attack and type + some side effects if they exist.
  11. K

Shiny

I was just wondering when you encounter a shiny pokemon what does it do? Does it sparkle like in the original games or is it just colored differently? I don't wanna take a chance in missing my first shiny lol
  12. K

server

Hi, i just starting playing here a few days ago. And it's been fun so far ofc :D But i was just wondering, i got disconnected from the server yesterday night and it seems the server has been down ever since, it's been about 18 hours now if i'm not mistaken, does this happen often? I haven't...