Search results

1. G

Game: New Train Route - Live

I think the update is just awesome ;D getting from one place to another at short interval will surely help the players... good luck staff ;D ;D
  2. G

Just joined. :D

In that case I'll be another of your regular costumer... :D One more thing is it possible to change the names of pokemons after catching them? ???
  3. G

Hi PWO <3

yeah welcome buddy to this interesting game.. and to become best you have to wait as I'm in the queue ahead of you.... lol....
  4. G

a question about new playerdex...

since I'm a new guy here so I spent a little time knowing the game and many of the places I see about the "new playerdex".. can anyone tell when it is most probable to come and what all benefits we will be getting which are not available presently?? ???
  5. G

NEW Players Guide.

now this is something really awesome :) .. It's a great help to the newcomers like me in order to get the present conditions of this game :) :) I also appreciate to the hard work done by HitmonFonty for the others as it must have taken a lot of time to collect and draw such a...
  6. G

hi everyone...

yeah you are right king I caught all legendaries within an hour... I hope I will find some legendaries to battle here too...
  7. G

hi everyone...

hey guys I'm new here after playing platinum my interests grew in pokemon games and so I am here.. :) :) hope to get everyone's support... :)