Search results

1. G

Black Bar Bug SOLUTION? (Test this and see if it works!)

Re: Black Bar Bug possible SOLUTION (Test this and see if it works!) Bumpedy bump etc.
  2. G

Black Bar Bug SOLUTION? (Test this and see if it works!)

Thanks to a bit of hardwork and highly valuable input from Tenchi666, we've found a possible fix. If you have Black Bar Bug (NOTE: NOT a black screen) set your computers to english. So far, after 6 other people have tested it with success, all of them had languages other than english on their...
  3. G

Others Generations

Ah, this has been explained several times. Right now we don't have regions/space for new pokes (ALL the generations in 2 regions? Lolno) and the battle system is so broken that they'd be pretty much useless. So, they're on hold until those, among other problems, can be fixed.
  4. G

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

Omg, Luke. I am touched. But you did a lot of the manpower. I mean like half the ideas and editing was you. Then you went and coded stuff, so... and we can't forget the mappers, and arnie did a song for this, and the artists did a lot... And CV was the one who inspired the idea on the chat...
  5. G

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

I am so. Happy. You all have no idea.
  6. G

When Does The Server Start?

Unm...hate to be a critical person, but I saw no complaining before your post. So.. Answer: Very few DEVs that have lives and live in different timezones. 12 hours is like...nothing. A job can last a very long time, then you have to factor in sleep...My Mondays last from 8am-9pm...
  7. G

Hoenn Maps

The map editor doesn't support enough layers or something like that. Look at fortree city and you can see what I mean...right now we only have 3 layers.
  8. G

Can Nintendo Shut Down Pwo? Well right now the game is hosted in a server in Sweden, which ignores international copyright laws. Thus it's technically not illegal, but only by a small technicality. However, if Sweden decided to recognize said laws, then they could easily shut us down. But...
  9. G

Admins Please Dont Remove This Post

The server sometimes just does not work. Occasionally it will crash unannounced, and your question of "When is it online/offline?" Just can't be answered ahead of time. The only time we can tell when it will be down is an announced and planned downtime. Otherwise, if you can log in, YAY it's...
  10. G

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

Hah, I can't even install the darwine program. There goes that. I'll keep working on it, but...
  11. G

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

I will test this on my mac at some point, and let you know how it goes (if I can figure it out. I'm not that technological, lol.) As for making a video...I have no idea how to. If I find a program, I could maybe record the long/messy trial and error process it'll likely take, but as for...
  12. G

Ekans Impossible Hp!

Some stats simply aren't correct. I remember Nidoqueen had something wrong with it's stats, and like somebody else said, tropius is a bit wonky too.
  13. G

Favourite Type

Bird/flying type. Because they're awesome.
  14. G

6Th Generation Pokemon - Outhpherm Region

They do <3 Also another reason it's fake is because it links to the person's Deviantart account near the bottom of each picture =P I like the blue thing. It's based off of a sea slug, pretty boss.
  15. G

[Lost-Shiny!] I Lost Shiny Magikarp!.

Rollback is when you catch a pokemon while the server isn't saving. Thus, your actions aren't recorded and it's like your items/pokemon never existed when you relogged.
  16. G

Need Some Help..to Evole

Keep the "trade evolution" pokemon in a party while you trade some guy $1. =P So basically trade the dollar and have your kadabra chill out with you, ha.
  17. G

Beta Forever? [X2]

I kinda agree with Seth a bit here. Your questions have had input from all sides, at least for the original topic. Basically, from the last that I saw... A: Need pictures for staff abuse to be proven. There is already a dedicated "report" center. B: Legendaries are considered fair...
  18. G

Game: Johto Safari Zone Revamped and more!

Only for those of you that can get ingame :c
  19. G

Beta Forever?

He was responding to what he could give an opinion on, yus? =P
  20. G

Beta Forever?

^ It's in my opinion that this shouldn't happen, UNLESS people have already been trying to push the staff's buttons. And for those of you going "You aren't a CG you don't know what you're talking about!" I was a CG for a year until I moved to being a CR. (Only due to the fact I can't get...