Search results

1. P

Away for a time

Come Back soon to us!!We will miss blaze's pyramid :p
  2. P

atk ghost and ground

make sure you arent using your ghost moves on normal type pokemons and your ground moves on flying type pokemons
  3. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

20 IV is pretty viable,and its not like its 20-21 iv,its 20-32,so in the worst case scenario you will get a decent pokemon
  4. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

Are we showing up now? :p
  5. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

excuse me,but aren't you the one crying?from what i can see this a whole post of new players crying
  6. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

i honestly dont get the point of reducing existing shinies IVs.People are saying that they should have same opportunities or whatever,but its way different just having 20-31 than having all your pokes that are 28-31 with ivs reduced,after all the effort that took you to obtain them.i personally...
  7. P

New update shiny ivs 20+

Completely agreed with this update,shinies werent supposed to be stronger than normal poke anyways,and 28-31 was just too powerful comparing to 0-31 normal pokes.I only have one question: Was the 32 IV chance removed ?
  8. P

Scotty's Farewell Pt. 2

last month came with a ton of updates,like the game had never seen before,and you just call them mediocre updates?
  9. P

A few changes to the battle system

i honestly would love to see hidden power working like original games,so i thought of another solution to this scizor boosting problem agaisnt grass pokemons(sceptile mostly): Add Earthquake TM to the game,this way scizor can take neutral damage from a move with nice power that nearly all grass...
  10. P

Exit cue

he's bluffing,BRs never stopping playing pwo
  11. P

(O_O) ~In search for the root of the problem~ (O_O)

this idea seems pretty good.Each time you win/lose a battle,your guild gets that win/loss also,so the guild can have its own PvP record.after a certain period of time,guild with best pvp record wins some money,lets say 5m each member.That would made guilds more dynamic and would bring up...
  12. P

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Dovee,you can SS that,but in 10 years ill throw you a party in Rio,when i become the president >:D And yeah,i got that "BRother" thing you said about the botters xD And just another something for us to remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9omcKy6G-k We gonna miss u <3
  13. P

Battle System Updates

I agree with u about Last resort,but Sucker punch seems ok to me,this because Sucker punch is a +1 priority move that only hits if opponent uses an attacking move.As we are talking about PWO,we can safely say that people only use attacking moves in like 95% of a battle,because battle system isnt...
  14. P

Data Rewarding Quests

So,as some of you know,im trying to collect all datas for my pokedex,and when i say im collecting it,people ask me if there's any prize for that and i just "no,there isn't". So i got asked of this now and i have this good idea,which remembers the game a lot: As all oficial games,after having...
  15. P

Event Vouchers - Prizes

From what she said i can conclude you can: Meaning that shiny stone wont be used to evolve roselia,cause staff want the prize to be a Togekiss from what i understood,but you are free to evolve any togetic you have
  16. P

Some would call it a hammer

Punishiments is ok for botters and scammers,but somethings that was always in my mind is: why someone who does someone like account sharing should be punished like a scammer or botter? Things like account sharing and double clienting should work different in my opinion,most of people who are...
  17. P

A Simple Idea that may end with 90% of PvP discussions

I guess you got the wrong idea,i didnt suggest decreasing Slaking's moves power or acc,but Decreasing the Pokemon Atk and Spatk base,just like this: Original Base stats: HP -150 Att-160 Def-100 SpA-95 SpDef-65 Speed-100 Modified Base stats: HP -150 Att-80 Def-100 SpA-47 SpDef-65 Speed-100
  18. P

Well,my point isnt exactly nerfing slaking,but making like if its abilities was working.
  19. P

Happy Birthday Darcia !!

Congrats PATRÃO!!Keep Being a Boss O0
  20. P

I Believe PWO doesn't focus on a specific Gym,you say 2nd gen,however we have 3rd and 4th GEN pokes,most moveset's are 5th GEN,so imo PWO is trying to udpate the game to the better it can,however they can't do all at the same,so some things aren't done yet,like the abilities The point here...